By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
A few other KA-BAR examples here:
View attachment 18043

Good choice.“The bottom one there is what I have laced to my go-bag. Surprisingly sharp and while I really have no data to back it up I thought the tanto blade would be more robust for utility stuff.”
Many retailers here in the USA will ship auto knives to California.Don't ask me, I just live here, but there are a few places that will ship with the disclaimer that it's up to the purchaser to know their state's laws.
Might you have a searchable reference for this?(must ship using UPS or Fedex) (USPS says auto knives are dangerous so no USPS)
Might you have a searchable reference for this?
www.akti.org