18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Don't trust them Wild Built Tactical

Especially doing the work they do

For the firearms that they have to make CA compliant there’s a markup. But that requires additional work we’re in California after all. Cost of doing business here.

For the rostered and already compliant firearms I find their prices reasonable/standard.
Wish I lived down there to support WBT. Maybe someday. Until then Triple A and now 29OG.
 
Your refund check was mailed…2x. Your credit card wouldn’t accept the refund due to the time frame. It was returned because you didn’t include the correct address on the billing. I have the proof dude…all our calls are recorded and I kept the envelopes from the post office. Your story is missing the facts…you’re in Washington. Your ffl rejected the transfer. You lied to me and so did your FFL and when I figured it out, we cancelled the whole thing. I’m not even convinced the address you used is yours because of how evasive and hostile you got when I refused mail the check to a new address that wasn’t associated with the original transaction. Did I mention we had all the calls recorded??? I can assure anyone reading this , the story here is not the full correct version of events. I fully admit we should have moved faster on it but I’ve talked to you on the phone no less than 5x. I’ve mailed 2 checks. I’ve called 2 FFLs on 4 occasions in your area trying to make 💩 happen for you. I explained everything to you 3x and so did our sales manager. What more service did you expect ?? I tried 3 different ways to make that gun legal for Washington …it’s not possible even with your FFL promising me it was fine. Seriously, you waisted everyone’s time knowing full well you couldn’t own this gun. You have a signed company check for a full refund. I’m done responding to you or commenting on this situation going forward. Im not perfect but your slander here is ridiculous. I’m laying in bed writing this out stressed over my business reputation. I’ve worked my ass off to be an honest business and build a solid reputation. I’m not perfect. I’ve totally earned some of our bad reviews and I’ve fixed what needed to be fixed but not this one. I can’t give you any more effort, only to see this bull💩 and your Google review written. You basically got concierge service that was for absolutely nothing from the word go.
I hope people who know us can see this for what it actually is. Goodnight and thanks for reading this far.
The story didn't add up from the op. Funny now I ended up watching your website to see what I could get lol. Stopped by your shop a few times when I used to live in SD. You guys are great
 
Ive done a ton of business with WBT, ive used their middleman service and have purchased firearms directly through them. They are always super helpful and fast, never had an issue and will continue spending money with them
 
Screw businesses like Wilde Built Tactical. The way they do business really pisses me off.
First Half GIF
 
Have purchased a few items from WBT and spoken to them several times over the phone with order and product questions. They were extremely helpful every time, zero complaints. Seem like honest, standup guys from my end.
 
I have used and shopped at Wilde Built Tactical for a number of years, even before they moved to their most recent brick and mortar building.

Everything the OP states is exactly the opposite of my in-store and online experience. They are friendly, efficient and genuinely care about your buying experience.

If I need something brought into California that needs post production mods before being legal for purchase this is the place to call.

I have blocked the OP i.e. "ignore" because this sounds like baseless slander with them talking out their ass when WBT keeps their documentation well in order and has never, NEVER, in 10+ years treated me or anyone I know improperly.

The fact that WBT responded here, explained the situation, even as far to acknowledge that they are constantly improving based on feedback speaks volumes.
 
It sounds like WBT tried to make it right, so I wouldn't fault them for trying to fix the problem. Only thing I could recommend is sending the check by certified mail with a signature. That puts it in the hands of the recipient and it shows that it has been delivered
 
all this thread did was put WBT on my radar of vendors to check out, thanks for the advertisement OP
 
all this thread did was put WBT on my radar of vendors to check out, thanks for the advertisement OP
Humm did they pay some troll to boost their clout? LOL just kidding. Best wishes to em sucks when hard working people getting screwed over by whiners. Sometimes stuff happens too even if it had been a bad experience no need to burn a persons company down. They have families too.

giggle.webp
 
Screw businesses like Wilde Built Tactical. The way they do business really pisses me off. They along with other similar stores just have the audacity to make it so difficult and sometimes just impossible to stay away from and keep my hard earned money from being saved. Gas prices are way up and I need to feed that damn V8 which only gets 8-9 miles to the gallon. So screw businesses like Dodge too. How dare they scammed me into getting this vehicle with 0% APR, with the worst fuel efficiency and loud exhaust. Businesses like WBT and Dodge are the main reason why the wife gets pissy every time I come home with something they scammed me into buying and every time I pump gas. I literally have no more room in my safe so businesses like WBT should stop scamming me and other hard working 2nd Amendment exercising Americans. How dare they conduct business like that. Unbelievable. God damnit. I think I forgot something. See you guys soon.
Not only that, but they seem like they can read minds too! I've been resisting the urge to buy one of those 14.5" Thompsons, and they keep emailing me ads with it in them! It's like they know I'm struggling, and the are trying to force me to break.
 
I will never purchase another firearm from this establishment for the rest of my life. While they do make it easy to purchase a firearm online Any attempt at customer care is nonexistent. I purchased a firearm in December 2025 Legally with my FFL. It took This company until February 2026 to even get ready to ship out the firearm. 2 1/2 months after our purchase is unacceptable. I will never purchase with them again. This was a standard firearm and not an NFA item. Coming into February and almost close to March. They reached out to my FFL, which said the laws have changed now and we will no longer Be able to accept the firearm. I requested a refund which was granted, but they stated that they had to write a check. I waited in the mail for this check and contacted them several times from February all the way up until April 2026. It is May 2026 and I still have not received the funds. They constantly stated that they will get to it or something comes up or some issue happens. This has been a constant issue since The time of purchase back in December. I have purchased several firearms online and in my local FFL and I’ve never had any issues or delays like this, Not even for NFA items. This is truly unacceptable. The lack of customer service, the lack of care for their customers and the rep reputation is so disheartening. I would think that a business would prioritize their customers and their legacy but this is not one of those businesses. I am completely and utterly dissatisfied. And I write this as a warning to all who wish to make a purchase. Find another business this business is not for you do not purchase a firearm From this business, This is your warning To not make the same mistake that I did. No
I And having to file a suit against this company to even get my funds back. No customer should have to do this or go through this process. But it is necessary for companies that do not have the integrity to do good business.
I’ve bought a few guns from WBT and I have never been happier each time I’ve gone. Honestly I doubt the veracity of your post and believe the rebuttal WBT provided to be true, fair and reasonable that the actions they took were genuine. Personally all this post does for me is want another gun from Wbt. It’s been awhile.
 
I bought a underfolder AK from them cause it was cheaper than using another FFL middleman. It took like 2 weeks from order to get to my FFL. No complaints about these guys. They make it possible for us to get some stuff we normally can’t get. 10/10!
 
I’ve been wanting a 9mm AR Pistol, looks like I’m gonna have to contact WBT, OP costing me money with their rant 🤣
They're fun to have for the range. When Gunfighter Tactical was around, I almost got one of theirs. I just ended up getting a Juggernaut Tactical one and called it a day. Some ranges are picky about letting you use these though.
 
Back
Top Bottom