18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Don't trust them Wild Built Tactical

I don't think this thread is unraveling the way OP wanted it to.
 
I will never purchase another firearm from this establishment for the rest of my life. While they do make it easy to purchase a firearm online Any attempt at customer care is nonexistent. I purchased a firearm in December 2025 Legally with my FFL. It took This company until February 2026 to even get ready to ship out the firearm. 2 1/2 months after our purchase is unacceptable. I will never purchase with them again. This was a standard firearm and not an NFA item. Coming into February and almost close to March. They reached out to my FFL, which said the laws have changed now and we will no longer Be able to accept the firearm. I requested a refund which was granted, but they stated that they had to write a check. I waited in the mail for this check and contacted them several times from February all the way up until April 2026. It is May 2026 and I still have not received the funds. They constantly stated that they will get to it or something comes up or some issue happens. This has been a constant issue since The time of purchase back in December. I have purchased several firearms online and in my local FFL and I’ve never had any issues or delays like this, Not even for NFA items. This is truly unacceptable. The lack of customer service, the lack of care for their customers and the rep reputation is so disheartening. I would think that a business would prioritize their customers and their legacy but this is not one of those businesses. I am completely and utterly dissatisfied. And I write this as a warning to all who wish to make a purchase. Find another business this business is not for you do not purchase a firearm From this business, This is your warning To not make the same mistake that I did. No
I And having to file a suit against this company to even get my funds back. No customer should have to do this or go through this process. But it is necessary for companies that do not have the integrity to do good business.
Help is on the way…
1777918533850.webp
 
Is this a new marketing tactic? Trash post yourself to get sympathy business for yourself?
No. Someone came onto here to trash a legitimate 2A business that has had California gun buyers backs for over ten years.

What you are seeing is the community supporting one of the “Good Guys” small brick and mortar store that has consistently been keeping up with the BS unconditional California Laws and making it possible for us regular Joe’s to get some cool 💩 into Cali.
 
Screw businesses like Wilde Built Tactical. The way they do business really pisses me off. They along with other similar stores just have the audacity to make it so difficult and sometimes just impossible to stay away from and keep my hard earned money from being saved. Gas prices are way up and I need to feed that damn V8 which only gets 8-9 miles to the gallon. So screw businesses like Dodge too. How dare they scammed me into getting this vehicle with 0% APR, with the worst fuel efficiency and loud exhaust. Businesses like WBT and Dodge are the main reason why the wife gets pissy every time I come home with something they scammed me into buying and every time I pump gas. I literally have no more room in my safe so businesses like WBT should stop scamming me and other hard working 2nd Amendment exercising Americans. How dare they conduct business like that. Unbelievable. God damnit. I think I forgot something. See you guys soon.
Reminds me of the parody threads from Calguns lmao.
 
I will never purchase another firearm from this establishment for the rest of my life. While they do make it easy to purchase a firearm online Any attempt at customer care is nonexistent. I purchased a firearm in December 2025 Legally with my FFL. It took This company until February 2026 to even get ready to ship out the firearm. 2 1/2 months after our purchase is unacceptable. I will never purchase with them again. This was a standard firearm and not an NFA item. Coming into February and almost close to March. They reached out to my FFL, which said the laws have changed now and we will no longer Be able to accept the firearm. I requested a refund which was granted, but they stated that they had to write a check. I waited in the mail for this check and contacted them several times from February all the way up until April 2026. It is May 2026 and I still have not received the funds. They constantly stated that they will get to it or something comes up or some issue happens. This has been a constant issue since The time of purchase back in December. I have purchased several firearms online and in my local FFL and I’ve never had any issues or delays like this, Not even for NFA items. This is truly unacceptable. The lack of customer service, the lack of care for their customers and the rep reputation is so disheartening. I would think that a business would prioritize their customers and their legacy but this is not one of those businesses. I am completely and utterly dissatisfied. And I write this as a warning to all who wish to make a purchase. Find another business this business is not for you do not purchase a firearm From this business, This is your warning To not make the same mistake that I did. No
I And having to file a suit against this company to even get my funds back. No customer should have to do this or go through this process. But it is necessary for companies that do not have the integrity to do good business.
Those random capital letters reveal chaos...
 
I have bought multiple stuff from them never had any issues.
You know with WBTs response, and others chiming in it makes me think it was something 'unique for lack of a better word about the original poster's claim. Glad to know they are reputable because just based on my convo with WBT in the past they can get a lot of stuff that u cant easily find/get here in CA. So I appreciate the follow up!
 
Back
Top Bottom