18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com โ€” free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • ๐Ÿ“ข Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

DY9 Island barrel

Nice. Competition or Duty/Carry?
Range toy only (for now), if I decide to add this to my permit to carry, the stock springs will be put back into the gun.

I honestly don't know which one to like more.
 

Attachments

  • Glock-v-Derya.webp
    Glock-v-Derya.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Mine came yesterday as well. Nice!
If the CA DY9 slide did not have the LCI, I don't think I would've purchased the island slide, but being that the slide had the LCI and with Derya selling these island slides for only $300 shipped/no tax? It's a no brainer. Plus when I saw that the island slide utilizes the design of the schuemann ported barrel and I've always wanted one for my 1911 but couldn't justify having one fitted as it was quite pricey, I had to get the derya island set up. I think it's only a matter of time before more people find out and hop on it then price increases and inventory dries up.

I'm waiting for the full size Derya and the sub-compact models to come out.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom