- Messages
- 263
Effective 9/1/2025So I would be correct in assuming that this update is NOT available yet as today was the first time I personally used the DES to sell a firearm since this bulletin went out. There was no place today for email.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Effective 9/1/2025So I would be correct in assuming that this update is NOT available yet as today was the first time I personally used the DES to sell a firearm since this bulletin went out. There was no place today for email.
Should be updating Sept. 1st.So I would be correct in assuming that this update is NOT available yet as today was the first time I personally used the DES to sell a firearm since this bulletin went out. There was no place today for email.
Not sure what this message means...you sign the form until penalty of perjury that the email address is yours.. they don't have to figure out anything.Jokes on them, I have a junk/spam email that I use to sign up for stuff, and a main email, good luck figuring out which is which, and proving it.
Sign me up, pronto....Well guess who has the domain www.screwcalifornia.com. I should start selling yourname@screwcalifornia.com for your DROS needs.
Ok and? I have 2 emails. I'm not using my main email, so I'll use my junk/spam email that I never check and don't even remember the password for. That way whatever crap they want to do with it, they're welcome to it, I just won't get their spam.Not sure what this message means...you sign the form until penalty of perjury that the email address is yours.. they don't have to figure out anything.
That is false; look at the original post: If you don't have an e-mail, you can still do a DROS, but you have to sign the form (under perjury) that you don't have one.Rights are conditional here. You must also be invested in modern technology.
If you are Amish in California, good luck.
Yes. I seriously have to think about which one I am going to start using for this. I think I will use fudemocrats@screwcalifornia.com.Don't most people already have multiple email accounts?
I still don't know what you are trying to say with the statement : "good luck figuring out which is which, and proving it" -- what do they have to prove? They don't have to prove you own that email address. You are proving you own it when you provide it and sign under penalty of perjury.Ok and? I have 2 emails. I'm not using my main email, so I'll use my junk/spam email that I never check and don't even remember the password for. That way whatever crap they want to do with it, they're welcome to it, I just won't get their spam.
Temporary email address were unvented so you could have an email address. They are valid, just not long term. I suspect they meet the definition in law for an email address.IIRC, doesn't the DOJ collect emails during the FSC testing as well?
The reason why I bring it up is because after my wife took her FSC written test, she started receiving DOJ email newsletters...
Is gavinlicksballs@gmail.com taken?

oh that's a good one lolIf this is true it's not like everybody can't just go and create some stupid email address likefitzwell@gmailcom