18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Execution of Hasan to be livestreamed

An uncivilized death for an uncivilized person.

Perhaps, if we had done this sooner, we might not have so many terrorists.

And I hope the execution squad misses the first time and shoots him in his knees.
 
An uncivilized death for an uncivilized person.

Perhaps, if we had done this sooner, we might not have so many terrorists.

And I hope the execution squad misses the first time and shoots him in his knees.
I think showing some of these executions might be a good thing for deterent. Who knows.
Don't the firing squads have some rifles loaded with blanks so the shooters can believe "maybe not my shot"
 
I have heard that is done. I don’t know how effective it is. Is there a perceptible difference between firing a regular round and a blank?
 
I am speachless
Poor spelling aside, you sound like one of those people who eats meat, but thinks that killing, cleaning, and cooking animals is somehow “barbaric.” Meat doesn’t just magically come packaged in the grocery store. By the same token, if we as a society are going to execute people, shouldn’t we as a society witness the act? Or would you really rather just assume that these condemned people somehow just magically disappear?
 
I will have popcorn ready and be cheering on. F*** this guy, I hope it’s slow and painful. Islamic terrorist that murdered so many of us. Worst terror attack since 9/11.
 
Poor spelling aside, you sound like one of those people who eats meat, but thinks that killing, cleaning, and cooking animals is somehow “barbaric.” Meat doesn’t just magically come packaged in the grocery store. By the same token, if we as a society are going to execute people, shouldn’t we as a society witness the act? Or would you really rather just assume that these condemned people somehow just magically disappear?
Nonsense.

I have zero problem with his execution. As the matter of fact I am pissed of that he lived for so long. I also have no problems with firing squad.

I do have problem with livestream. What next? We get Hamas terrorist and PA terrorist and let them fight on live TV? And charge money for that?

EDIT. And for society to witness something levestream is not needed. Are you trying to say that you will believe in something because there is a clip on YouTube?
 
The coming lawsuit will postpone this until Trump is out of office.

Then all bets are off.

Possible he gets life instead. Americans have weaker stomachs than they used to have.
 
I spent more than half my life in the 1900's.
What are you insinuating?
I don't know whether to give you a thumbs up, face slap, or jazz hands emoji.
Well nothing, it was a serious question. Especially first half of the 1900's public executions were a lot more popular but I also feel society was more civilized back then.
 
I agree that society was more polite when it was armed. Nowadays people can hide behind a keyboard and become 🐚s.
 
Well nothing, it was a serious question. Especially first half of the 1900's public executions were a lot more popular but I also feel society was more civilized back then.
Pennsylvania became the first U.S. state to ban public executions in 1834, moving the process inside county prisons. [1]

Timeline of Banning Public Executions in the U.S.



    • 1834: Pennsylvania became the first state to outlaw public executions.
    • By 1835: Five states—Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts—had switched by law to private hangings.
    • 1849: Fifteen additional states enacted similar laws requiring private executions.
    • 1936: The last widely recognized public hanging in the U.S. took place in Owensboro, Kentucky (the execution of Rainey Bethea).
    • 1937: An execution in Missouri marked one of the final public or semi-public spectacles before nearly all remaining states permanently restricted attendance to private prison enclosures. [1, 2, 3, 4]
    (from wiki)


    besides. Popular does not mean civilized. Marxists seems to be fairly popular now days. That does not make Marxsim civilized.
 
Back
Top Bottom