- Messages
- 5,427
So @chiroken007 said to shoot my new to me P2000 before I sent it off to have the slide milled and wow it shoots great! Bone stock out of the box it was really pleasant.
Felt like I wasn’t even trying and it made small groups at 5 and 7 yards.

What I’m wondering about now is are the irons off on my P2000SK or is it just me? It has a SRT and trijicon irons and I always struggle with shooting to the left with that gun out of most of my handguns. Yet this P2000 out of the box I wasn’t even looking at the sights and it’s going where I wanted it to go. The barrel is barely longer on these. More likely the sights are off or that it’s a slightly bigger gun and it’s me? Seems odd for almost identical handguns.
Felt like I wasn’t even trying and it made small groups at 5 and 7 yards.


What I’m wondering about now is are the irons off on my P2000SK or is it just me? It has a SRT and trijicon irons and I always struggle with shooting to the left with that gun out of most of my handguns. Yet this P2000 out of the box I wasn’t even looking at the sights and it’s going where I wanted it to go. The barrel is barely longer on these. More likely the sights are off or that it’s a slightly bigger gun and it’s me? Seems odd for almost identical handguns.