ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE in the eyes of California. You need more legal clarification.You can absolutely put it on your ccw with the californiaremoved. At least in SB county.
I don't give aABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE in the eyes of California. You need more legal clarification.
Just wait on your legal ramifications when you need to use it for self defense. You better carry a shovel with your EDC to dig up johny Cochrane.I absolutely can put it on my CCW in my county. And the sheriffs that don't allow modifications also don't tend to allow off roster.
What legal ramifications are those? Be specific. If you're suggesting that a prosecutor will try to use that as an excuse to claim whatever. They are going to do that no matter what. This is why CCW insurance exists.Just wait on your legal ramifications when you need to use it for self defense. You better carry a shovel with your EDC to dig up johny Cochrane.
Where are those rules? I can find anything on solano sherrif websiteAll my CCWs are off roster but no non OEM mods allowed in Solano. Glock performance trigger ok, Cajun gun works trigger is not. All have red dots. No removal of safety devices . Solano county. One of the more pro 2A counties.
Ya this. Be careful with modifying safety features.Just wait on your legal ramifications when you need to use it for self defense. You better carry a shovel with your EDC to dig up johny Cochrane.
True but the resale value is different, Canadian model of cars have a less resale value for than the same model being from US. Especially sports cars.I laugh at people like you because you can just take the md out and not spend twice as much.
I promise you no one is paying 1200 for an off roster m&p when you can buy a non lci off roster slide for 225. You end up with the same exact gunTrue but the resale value is different, Canadian model of cars have a less resale value for than the same model being from US. Especially sports cars.
Pure FUDJust wait on your legal ramifications when you need to use it for self defense. You better carry a shovel with your EDC to dig up johny Cochrane.
Ayoob is papa FUDYa this. Be careful with modifying safety features.
Mas Ayoob has a few videos describing cases where an otherwise cut-and-dried self-defense legal defense collapsed under the speculation from these kinds of changes. One a LEO that modified their trigger and that was enough doubt for the jury. Another guy hand loaded his hollow points so prosecutors weaponized that against him and the jury bought it.
expect when it’s a performance center model, some internals in the frame also have upgrades so you can’t buy a PC slide and except the basic frame to take advantage of the slide.I promise you no one is paying 1200 for an off roster m&p when you can buy a non lci off roster slide for 225. You end up with the same exact gun
The performance center model is a scam, dropping on.an overwatch trigger gets you a much better trigger. You can buy oem 5" slides, the 5" competitor slide, the carry comp slide and barrel and all the regular models.expect when it’s a performance center model, some internals in the frame also have upgrades so you can’t buy a PC slide and except the basic frame to take advantage of the slide.
You can remove it in like 90 seconds it’s very easy. Just falls outFor guns like the P365, that is probably a wise choice. The mag disconnect is an add-on that isn't part of the original design. Hence the failure, although I have seen other videos where the trigger bar return springs fail. Smith & Wesson tend to design their guns with mag disconnects from the start. So they would probably be a better bet in that regard for heavy use.
You can remove the MD and the MD is not what caused the gun to be broken, it had a broken spring inside. Educate yourselfCagunners and gun owners laugh at me all the time when I tell them I will never get a ca compliant gun with ca required added safeties and LCI's.
I have seen this happen plenty of times people are just ashamed to speak on it cause they thought they were right all along(follow the sheep mentality) until the gun catastrophically fails, but i know what you know and you know what i know and we both know that the rest will find out when its too late.
I’ve had my CCW from Solano for 8 years. They give you a print out of limits with your renewal. The old cards had them printed on the back. Not everything is on the internet.Where are those rules? I can find anything on solano sherrif website
I agree with everything but just as easy to conceal. I’m tall and skinny. Significantly easier for me to conceal the p365 then my VP9SK or P09c.Not for a CCW. I don’t know any county that allows that mod. There is no reason to get a P365 series except for CCW. I tried shooting a P365 and an XL in USPSA. It was tremendously difficult for me to do fast follow up shots with accuracy, to do fast reloads , get a good grip as soon as the support hand touches the gun from the draw. I’m not the best shooter , but switching back to a P-01 erased all those problems. A p365 is like a snub nose. It serves a purpose but isn’t very versatile. With the right holster a P-01 or G19 is just as easy to carry and just as easy to conceal.
Thank you.You can remove it in like 90 seconds it’s very easy. Just falls out
Btw someone edit the title or what? It’s fake clickbait anyways. The problem was a broken spring. Just spreading misinformation