- Messages
- 61
More so a Private bayPiru is that expensive now. Wow I used to shoot all day there for $25 back in the damn
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
More so a Private bayPiru is that expensive now. Wow I used to shoot all day there for $25 back in the damn
Only downside to R66 is the 2 hour bay limit. Makes it a little tight with setup and teardown
Specially, when you spend 40 minutes, setting up and 20 minutes, sweeping all the brass in the path that you plan to run drills in.Only downside to R66 is the 2 hour bay limit. Makes it a little tight with setup and teardown
So is it limited or unlimited time limit? If it's not unlimited you might as well go to BLM land if you're already going to R66, there's lots around there
If you're going to R66 from the South in like San Bernardino or elsewhere there's BLM in Highland and if you're coming from the North you're already near Victorville or there's BLM like 10 miles from R66.Two hours per session.
I thought the nearest BLM area is Victorville? I'm fine with the two hour limit. Rather do that than spend the extra time going to and from Victorville or further. And BLM land isn't always open depending on fire risk.
Two hours per session.
I thought the nearest BLM area is Victorville? I'm fine with the two hour limit. Rather do that than spend the extra time going to and from Victorville or further. And BLM land isn't always open depending on fire ris
The BLM spot in Highland has been closed for years.If you're going to R66 from the South in like San Bernardino or elsewhere there's BLM in Highland and if you're coming from the North you're already near Victorville or there's BLM like 10 miles from R66.
This is all to say the amount of money you're spending on the membership is probably worth it if you don't shoot a lot. I spend like 4-5 hours in the boonies shooting almost 1k rounds every 2 weeks usually.
The BLM spot in Highland has been closed for years.
If you're going to R66 from the South in like San Bernardino or elsewhere there's BLM in Highland and if you're coming from the North you're already near Victorville or there's BLM like 10 miles from R66.
This is all to say the amount of money you're spending on the membership is probably worth it if you don't shoot a lot. I spend like 4-5 hours in the boonies shooting almost 1k rounds every 2 weeks usually.
Gotcha, I mean is there any flexibility or plans on flexibility with the time constraints? I'd love to support a local business with private bays but I also know I'm not the only person who spends 2 hours when they do plan on shooting.The BLM spot in Highland has been closed for years.
Gotcha, I mean is there any flexibility or plans on flexibility with the time constraints? I'd love to support a local business with private bays but I also know I'm not the only person who spends 2 hours when they do plan on shooting.
Hi! Any update on the Smith and Wesson Competitor HD may hit the roster? Thanks!The BLM spot in Highland has been closed for years.
Wrong thread bubbaHi! Any update on the Smith and Wesson Competitor HD may hit the roster? Thanks!
Any chance you guys will be setting up a sporting clays course or trap/skeet?
No, we do have growth plans, but not on clay side.Any chance you guys will be setting up a sporting clays course or trap/skeet?
Thanks. Usually it's $240 for a private bay. W
Weekend bays are $240. What will it be after discount?
$240? It's $48 per person for two hours.Thanks. Usually it's $240 for a private bay. W
Weekend bays are $240. What will it be after discount?
Usually you need to cover the minimum amount (either via the per person cost times x number of people or as an individual you need to cover the entire fee). Not sure what the discounted price is though for weekend bay use.$240? It's $48 per person for two hours.