Every single glock will be banned, if the bill passes.Is the G26 going to be affected by this? I know it's Glock but it's every single Glock?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Every single glock will be banned, if the bill passes.Is the G26 going to be affected by this? I know it's Glock but it's every single Glock?
All Glocks will be affected by the law if it passes.Is the G26 going to be affected by this? I know it's Glock but it's every single Glock?
There's a nice sale from a local shop right now, I hadn't considered it until now, plus this possible ban coming.All Glocks will be affected by the law if it passes.
Most of these are off roster, but here is a list of glock clones that are likely effected from a Reddit thread late last year:Not only Glocks but all pistols with cruciform trigger bar. So that probably includes the new Shadow Systems that just got on the roster. Not sure what other guns have this style trigger bar.
Ooooh that's nice, which one did you get?Ordered the Glock for $540 using a sportsman's gift card with 10% off Father's Day sale and $499 basspro price match. Also got a $20 SW giftcard with Glock purchase.
Glock 19Ooooh that's nice, which one did you get?
I agree. Having owned (I have lost count) Glocks, my favorite is the 19-Gen4Glock 17/19 gen4 is the best gen. Takes gen 3, gen4 and gen5 upper slides. Its the perfect middle ground for modularity, it's 1mm shorter all around the grip than gen3, larger mag release, and dual recoil spring can be converted to gen3 with a cheap conversion piece either in gen3 and gen4 if looking for customization for ammo types. Highly Recommend while gen4 before the become unobtanium.
That's why SSE exists.Nothing cool is on roster, dude.
I have two 34’s, both with the same sights and lights.Because I was trying to avoid buying anything else this year but this looming ban got me considering a second Glock.
Glock 19
Is the G17C or G19C on the GSSF list?
My first firearm was a glock 19. My second firearm was another glock 19 lol.