18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Glock gougers

Honestly, I'm curious of your opinion of the Shadow 2 compact vs the Staccato HD C3.6. Which one do you think is the better CCW pistol size & weight and what not.
I had both the S2C and the HD C3.6. I don't remember shooting them back to back but at one point I was going to sell my S2C with CGW pro package because I have a P-01 with the pro pack. I continually shot the S2C more accurately than the P-01 so I kept it. Sold the C3.6 because I don't carry and didn't like the low tang in the web of my hand.
 
I’ve got a few 1911s and I don’t think I paid more than 500 bucks for any of them. The one I shoot the most I paid $300 for and I’ve probably got 40,000 rounds through it. I don’t recall any failures that were not ammo or magazine related with that gun either.


I do drool over some of the high-end 1911 but honestly, they do about the same thing. They just look sexy AF while they’re doing it.

For the most part, Glocks look like hell. Except for this one it’s my 15-year-old son‘s USPSA race gun


View attachment 154459

View attachment 154460


View attachment 154461

View attachment 154462
That’s a choice lol
 
That’s a choice lol
Yeah, far be it from me to cast aspersions on someone else's roscoe, but... it's appears to be just a std Glock with a fancy slide and an OEM non-ported barrel (at least it appears to be non-ported). Not sure what makes it so "racy".
 
my buddy just bought his first gun, a Glock 17. I told him about the coming ban. His response was, how many can you buy at once so i can buy and resell later to make a bunch of money. We aren’t friends anymore lol
Youre a bad friend
 
I guess I am a bad friend then for not supporting his idea, which screws others over. He wants to get in the forums to get people on here to pay those ridiculous prices, or new gun owners get shafted as they are just getting into the game. But I’m not a good friend lmaooooooooo that’s crazy
Thought this was America? We preach freedom but God forbid someone has crazy ideas about selling that may not come to fruition 🤷🏻‍♂️

For all we know, he might just end up with a large collection of Glocks he can’t sell if he wants unicorn prices.
 
I guess I am a bad friend then for not supporting his idea, which screws others over. He wants to get in the forums to get people on here to pay those ridiculous prices, or new gun owners get shafted as they are just getting into the game. But I’m not a good friend lmaooooooooo that’s crazy
Youre not.
 
Back
Top Bottom