By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
It knows it's worth and it's ready to settle down. If you can't handle it at its worst....Buying a duty pistol for $800 is like marrying someone with 16 divorces under their belt.![]()
Hey we are not that gullible . . . except for when I bought 3 VP9 LEs when they were "gouging" like crazy. My keyboard will not let me type what I paid for those!What about a gullible Sagittarius?
Not 2A Zone
I had both the S2C and the HD C3.6. I don't remember shooting them back to back but at one point I was going to sell my S2C with CGW pro package because I have a P-01 with the pro pack. I continually shot the S2C more accurately than the P-01 so I kept it. Sold the C3.6 because I don't carry and didn't like the low tang in the web of my hand.Honestly, I'm curious of your opinion of the Shadow 2 compact vs the Staccato HD C3.6. Which one do you think is the better CCW pistol size & weight and what not.
That’s a choice lolI’ve got a few 1911s and I don’t think I paid more than 500 bucks for any of them. The one I shoot the most I paid $300 for and I’ve probably got 40,000 rounds through it. I don’t recall any failures that were not ammo or magazine related with that gun either.
I do drool over some of the high-end 1911 but honestly, they do about the same thing. They just look sexy AF while they’re doing it.
For the most part, Glocks look like hell. Except for this one it’s my 15-year-old son‘s USPSA race gun
View attachment 154459
View attachment 154460
View attachment 154461
View attachment 154462
Yeah, far be it from me to cast aspersions on someone else's roscoe, but... it's appears to be just a std Glock with a fancy slide and an OEM non-ported barrel (at least it appears to be non-ported). Not sure what makes it so "racy".That’s a choice lol
Youre a bad friendmy buddy just bought his first gun, a Glock 17. I told him about the coming ban. His response was, how many can you buy at once so i can buy and resell later to make a bunch of money. We aren’t friends anymore lol
I guess I am a bad friend then for not supporting his idea, which screws others over. He wants to get in the forums to get people on here to pay those ridiculous prices, or new gun owners get shafted as they are just getting into the game. But I’m not a good friend lmaooooooooo that’s crazyYoure a bad friend
Thought this was America? We preach freedom but God forbid someone has crazy ideas about selling that may not come to fruitionI guess I am a bad friend then for not supporting his idea, which screws others over. He wants to get in the forums to get people on here to pay those ridiculous prices, or new gun owners get shafted as they are just getting into the game. But I’m not a good friend lmaooooooooo that’s crazy
I respect the buyers lessWho is really the problem in all this
The guy asking outrageous prices
Or the guy paying the outrageous prices
Youre not.I guess I am a bad friend then for not supporting his idea, which screws others over. He wants to get in the forums to get people on here to pay those ridiculous prices, or new gun owners get shafted as they are just getting into the game. But I’m not a good friend lmaooooooooo that’s crazy
The stateWho is really the problem in all this
The guy asking outrageous prices
Or the guy paying the outrageous prices
More specifically, the anti-gun agenda of the political party controlling the state.The state
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!