18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Glock gougers

That’s the beautiful thing about capitalism. If you think it’s too much, there are lots and lots of better guns for a lot less money and if you really really want one, just collect enough money to buy one.

And that’s the problem with Fascism, dictators and their oligarchs ban the things people want.
 
I'm sure the prices will stabilize once the whole trend dies down. People are just in a panic buy phase.
Probably not. A transferable M16 is going to run you roughly 40K where as a post may sample will run you roughly $2-3K.
 
I’ve noticed an influx of Gen 3 Glocks being posted for absurd prices and want to know how many of these are actually being sold? I am getting Gen 5s cheaper than Gen 3s are being asked for. It doesn’t seem fair to the 2A community to be priced gouged by people who just signed up for the forum days prior to posting. This is the equivalent of a toyota corolla being sold for 30k! Rant over!

I have a bunch of off roster Glocks that I will sell for $1500 each ;)
 
Nah…they buy an on roster gun like the M&P, PDP, Echelon, Rost Martin, Beretta 92, etc


The Sig 229 is a fantastic gun at a fraction of a price of the rather pedestrian Glock offerings.


I’ve had to sell more guns than I’d like to admit to take care of my family. The only guns I never actually regretted selling were Glocks. True story, but I actually regret selling my High Point C9 more than all the Glocks I’ve sold combined.
 
People who PAY $1500 for a Glock deserve more attention than those who are trying to sell it for $1500.
No lies detected.


All those spam scam phone calls, it’s the people who fall for the scams that are responsible for all the calls. If we didn’t have stupid people, then we wouldn’t have people trying to rip them off.
 
Its supply and demand, just like anythign else. If there was no demand, they would be $300
In my estimation, that just about what a glock is worth. It’s basically nothing more than an overhyped HiPoint C9 with a bazillion aftermarket parts available. That’s really the glocks biggest selling point, that there are so many aftermarket upgrades available for glock. They are like Starbucks shops, you can’t walk down the street without tripping over one. Which begs the question: If glocks are perfection, why is there an entire cottage industry built around fixing their problems?


I’ve go a few glocks, I think this weekend I’ll post some up for $1,499.98. (Price is dropping!)
 
I think many of us need to re-read the definition of "Gouging" vs " Supply and Demand Capitalism"

"Price gouging is the practice of increasing prices for essential goods and services (food, fuel, lodging,,, medical supplies) to exorbitant levels during a declared emergency or natural disaster"

Plenty of other choices out there . . .
 
In my estimation, that just about what a glock is worth. It’s basically nothing more than an overhyped HiPoint C9 with a bazillion aftermarket parts available. That’s really the glocks biggest selling point, that there are so many aftermarket upgrades available for glock. They are like Starbucks shops, you can’t walk down the street without tripping over one. Which begs the question: If glocks are perfection, why is there an entire cottage industry built around fixing their problems?


I’ve go a few glocks, I think this weekend I’ll post some up for $1,499.98. (Price is dropping!)
I never said they were good guns or worth anything. What I said is the market dictates the price, and the price is inflated right now due to demand.

Along the same lines of what you said, however, I can say the same about all these $3,000+ 2011's that have popped up over the past few years. Talk about overpriced...
 
I never said they were good guns or worth anything. What I said is the market dictates the price, and the price is inflated right now due to demand.

Along the same lines of what you said, however, I can say the same about all these $3,000+ 2011's that have popped up over the past few years. Talk about overpriced...
Any 2011's in particular? Just curious
 
Any 2011's in particular? Just curious
Every 2011 on caguns is inflated 1k+ over MSRP just because it isn’t on roster. To be a devils advocate though you are not paying SIN/sales tax for them, which makes them $500 inflated if you are buying BNIB. But I’m an idiot and love my 2011s so I get hit with the premium every now and then. Staccato C’s and P’s are most overpriced entry level 2011 on caguns rn imo
 
Every 2011 on caguns is inflated 1k+ over MSRP just because it isn’t on roster. To be a devils advocate though you are not paying SIN/sales tax for them, which makes them $500 inflated if you are buying BNIB. But I’m an idiot and love my 2011s so I get hit with the premium every now and then. Staccato C’s and P’s are most overpriced entry level 2011 on caguns rn imo
I'm kinda surprised I would figure with the new Staccato HD's now on the roster. That it would of helped level out the prices on the other Staccato's.
 
Back
Top Bottom