18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Glock gougers

I’ve noticed an influx of Gen 3 Glocks being posted for absurd prices and want to know how many of these are actually being sold? I am getting Gen 5s cheaper than Gen 3s are being asked for. It doesn’t seem fair to the 2A community to be priced gouged by people who just signed up for the forum days prior to posting. This is the equivalent of a toyota corolla being sold for 30k! Rant over!
I saw a gen 3 19 at Turners listed for $2,500!
 
When I sell something I'd rather it sell in two hours than two weeks. Time is money and dealing with tire kickers for weeks on end for an extra fifty or hundred bucks is dumb. People get good deals from me when they're easy to work with. When they're difficult, I just won't sell to them.

I'd make a terrible businessman. 😆
 
When I sell something I'd rather it sell in two hours than two weeks. Time is money and dealing with tire kickers for weeks on end for an extra fifty or hundred bucks is dumb. People get good deals from me when they're easy to work with. When they're difficult, I just won't sell to them.

I'd make a terrible businessman. 😆
You value time and you can’t put a price on that. I mean you can but you get the point.
 
Yeah it’s crazy out there, just saw that some dude posted his Gen 3 G19 for $1400… he thinks that by adding a hard to find, high quality premium slide in excellent condition with an upgraded trigger, someone is actually going to go for it. SMH, at least he is willing to sell just the gun for a mere $700, that’s reasonable I suppose, since it is in excellent condition with low round count. Looks like a reputable seller though, and handsome too.
 
I just feel for the folks who actually want to get into shooting and are getting ripped off

Chill out. Sellers can ask whatever they want and, it’s up to buyers to choose.

First timers aren’t affected by gen 3 Glock prices, that was a stupid pitch to try to sell anyone.

There are plenty of reliable and cheap guns on the roster and listed in the classifieds.
 
Chill out. Sellers can ask whatever they want and, it’s up to buyers to choose.

First timers aren’t affected by gen 3 Glock prices, that was a stupid pitch to try to sell anyone.

There are plenty of reliable and cheap guns on the roster and listed in the classifieds.
People have been told for years Glock is the best gun to start off on. And I would say 80%+ of us started with a Glock as well. You sound like you must try to get 1k+ for your gen 3s 🤣
 
People have been told for years Glock is the best gun to start off on. And I would say 80%+ of us started with a Glock as well. You sound like you must try to get 1k+ for your gen 3s 🤣
You must be one of those unable to donate a couple bucks to the site. 😉
 
Who the hell is paying $2500 for a Gen 3 Glock when you can get Staccato for a bit more. You can also get a Gen 5 for less. I’m all for the free market place and I have paid plenty of premium for off roster stuff but when you price something at a higher price than the superior alternative you are just dumb.

And yes, you are absolutely free to tell people you have low IQ in the market place.
 
Who the hell is paying $2500 for a Gen 3 Glock when you can get Staccato for a bit more. You can also get a Gen 5 for less. I’m all for the free market place and I have paid plenty of premium for off roster stuff but when you price something at a higher price than the superior alternative you are just dumb.

And yes, you are absolutely free to tell people you have low IQ in the market place.
Believe it or not,
I prefer my staccato C over my Glock 19. 🤣🤣
 
Back
Top Bottom