- Messages
- 433
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
And another simple barrel swap, and you can shoot 357Sig.The nice thing about the 40s is a simple barrel swap allows you to shoot 9mm and use the same mags. It's like 2 guns in 1 so it should be double the price.
![]()
I didn't change the extractor and it works great. I'd change it and get new mags if reliability is needed but it hasn't failed me yet after500 rounds. I wouldn't carry it like this but for the range it's fine.And another simple barrel swap, and you can shoot 357Sig.
By the way, switching from 40 to 9mm on a Glock supposedly "requires" changing the extractor too. Although I've heard stories that the 40 extractor works just fine. Not clear what to believe.
Only on G34? The 17 and 19 price stayed the same ?I swore that I would not buy any more new guns after the new 11% tax. I used a Blue Label coupon and got a good deal for California on a G34 but the taxes and fees came out to about 27% extra, which is nuts.
The gun store told me they raised the price on G34’s $175.00 yesterday when the news came in. I think they were close to $800.00 which means about $1000.00 after taxes and fees.
The place was full at opening with a lot of people buying Glocks. Most of the other guns were neutered with mag disconnects , ugly LCI’s and safeties. I think the last non CA feature guns may be the Springfield XD’s.
Looked at the P365 X Macro. Very ugly LCI. The Wilson Combat Grip is preferable but they don’t make them for the CA versions.
Things are added to the roster but what is coming off the roster was better: CZ’s, Gen 3’s.
My lotto numbers for this weekI didn’t check the non blue label but they aren’t discontinuing the Gen 3 Glock 17’s and 19’s which I thought they were when writing my previous post.
These are the Gen 3 Models being discontinued.
21
22
27
29
31
32
33
34
35
Blue Label Glock 19’s and 17’s were both $435 if you have a coupon.
I swore that I would not buy any more new guns after the new 11% tax. I used a Blue Label coupon and got a good deal for California on a G34 but the taxes and fees came out to about 27% extra, which is nuts.
The gun store told me they raised the price on G34’s $175.00 yesterday when the news came in. I think they were close to $800.00 which means about $1000.00 after taxes and fees.
The place was full at opening with a lot of people buying Glocks. Most of the other guns were neutered with mag disconnects , ugly LCI’s and safeties. I think the last non CA feature guns may be the Springfield XD’s.
Looked at the P365 X Macro. Very ugly LCI. The Wilson Combat Grip is preferable but they don’t make them for the CA versions.
Things are added to the roster but what is coming off the roster was better: CZ’s, Gen 3’s.
The Glock 19 being more popular amongst the Glock users here in my area, I'd choose the Glock 34 myself.I’m torn between a Glock 34 , Glock 17, or another 19. Can’t afford it but will see if I can cash in my blue label coupon tomorrow.
If you do not like the price, do not buy it. You do not need a Glock 34, so if you buy it, it is because you want it and have the money. You do not need it for survival. If someone else likes the price and buys it, they are happy or they wouldn't do it. Supply and demand.Wow! Talk about price gouging.
If you do not like the price, do not buy it. You do not need a Glock 34, so if you buy it, it is because you want it and have the money. You do not need it for survival. If someone else likes the price and buys it, they are happy or they wouldn't do it. Supply and demand.
Price gouging is a political term used by people who do not understand economics.
![]()
There Is No Such Thing as Price Gouging | National Review
Denying that a thing is worth what another person is willing to pay for it is like denying gravity.www.nationalreview.com
Again, people who do not understand economics. If you want hoarding and reselling to stop, you raise your price. If it is too expensive, you did not need it.Price gouging is a term used by people who understand fair play and good conduct.
Again, people who do not understand economics. If you want hoarding and reselling to stop, you raise your price. If it is too expensive, you did not need it.
Haha!!Bummer. Either way, I went to the local shop and picked up a 34 yesterday...and a 19, because why not?![]()
My LGS has been offering used LE trade-in G22s for $300 for the past 5-6 years. They practically couldn't give them away. I'm glad I picked up 2, but with P2000s being so reasonably priced recently, I'm thinking about selling some of my Glocks since HK>Glock.Haha!!
All this time I thought I had an RTF2 G22. After I heard about this, I went through my inventory and discovered I only had a G23, G27, & G35. The RTF2 was a G17.
I went and grabbed a Blue Label G22 on Friday, haha!!
That’s a great price!! I paid $408 for my new one (with 3 mags). Sadly not RTF2.My LGS has been offering used LE trade-in G22s for $300 for the past 5-6 years. They practically couldn't give them away. I'm glad I picked up 2, but with P2000s being so reasonably priced recently, I'm thinking about selling some of my Glocks since HK>Glock.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!