18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Event GSSF Indoor League at LAX Firing Range (Inglewood, CA): FINAL SCORES POSTED

Is there a link to the shooting format of these Lax Firing Range comps?

Also - anyone know why i cannot see these events on GSSF? Just joined and am very much new.
 
Do you have to pay and compete? What if I just want to go watch for fun?

Sure you can spectate. I think someone did that at the first match, but I’d bring all your gear as you’re gonna want to shoot in the next relay.
 
you mean my range belt and owb holster?
Last month I asked if I could come just to watch and RoundEye said to bring my gear and shoot.

I had a blast. I highly recommend you bring your Glock and ammo. No belt or holster needed. All shooting is done from low ready.

It really is a lot of fun.
 
Round #2 kicks off this Saturday (03/15)!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4623.jpeg
    IMG_4623.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 3
Last month I asked if I could come just to watch and RoundEye said to bring my gear and shoot.

I had a blast. I highly recommend you bring your Glock and ammo. No belt or holster needed. All shooting is done from low ready.

It really is a lot of fun.
Silly question, but is it $30 to come and watch? Darn. Unfortunately can't go this weekend, there's a science fair that I'm attending.
 
Silly question, but is it $30 to come and watch? Darn. Unfortunately can't go this weekend, there's a science fair that I'm attending.
It’s $30 to shoot one division, and I believe $10 for each additional division.

Spectating is free. Last time there was one spectator, but she ended up borrowing a Glock from one of the dudes that works at LAX and joining in the fun.
 
LAX Firing Range is where I shoot on weekdays. Wanted to give a heads up for those that have to travel, tried to get some practice rounds in last night and they were closed due to a power outage. I've called again today with no answer, not sure what this means for tomorrow's match.
 
LAX Firing Range is where I shoot on weekdays. Wanted to give a heads up for those that have to travel, tried to get some practice rounds in last night and they were closed due to a power outage. I've called again today with no answer, not sure what this means for tomorrow's match.
if anyone that has knowledge can chime in - pls do. was planning to go for my first comp
 
LAX Firing Range is where I shoot on weekdays. Wanted to give a heads up for those that have to travel, tried to get some practice rounds in last night and they were closed due to a power outage. I've called again today with no answer, not sure what this means for tomorrow's match.

if anyone that has knowledge can chime in - pls do. was planning to go for my first comp

I just called and a guy answered. Said the power was restored and they’re good as scheduled for tomorrow.
 
RoundEye has the magic touch!

/edit: Just got back, power is on. Apologies if I scared anyone.
 
Last edited:
looks like we are dummies - the rear lot entrance doesnt open until ten. we didnt know only front side is open 👍👍
That’s dumb. Last month they let us in from the rear lot, too, since there’s very little parking out front.
 
Back
Top Bottom