- Messages
- 425
Can you run any 9mm or does it have to be a Glock? Do you have to run LAX ammo?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
You have to shoot a Glock and you do not have to use LAX Ammo.Can you run any 9mm or does it have to be a Glock? Do you have to run LAX ammo?
They’re currently running the Original Course of Fire.Is there a link to the shooting format of these Lax Firing Range comps?
Also - anyone know why i cannot see these events on GSSF? Just joined and am very much new.
Do you have to pay and compete? What if I just want to go watch for fun?
you mean my range belt and owb holster?Sure you can spectate. I think someone did that at the first match, but I’d bring all your gear as you’re gonna want to shoot in the next relay.
Last month I asked if I could come just to watch and RoundEye said to bring my gear and shoot.you mean my range belt and owb holster?
Silly question, but is it $30 to come and watch? Darn. Unfortunately can't go this weekend, there's a science fair that I'm attending.Last month I asked if I could come just to watch and RoundEye said to bring my gear and shoot.
I had a blast. I highly recommend you bring your Glock and ammo. No belt or holster needed. All shooting is done from low ready.
It really is a lot of fun.
It’s $30 to shoot one division, and I believe $10 for each additional division.Silly question, but is it $30 to come and watch? Darn. Unfortunately can't go this weekend, there's a science fair that I'm attending.
if anyone that has knowledge can chime in - pls do. was planning to go for my first compLAX Firing Range is where I shoot on weekdays. Wanted to give a heads up for those that have to travel, tried to get some practice rounds in last night and they were closed due to a power outage. I've called again today with no answer, not sure what this means for tomorrow's match.
LAX Firing Range is where I shoot on weekdays. Wanted to give a heads up for those that have to travel, tried to get some practice rounds in last night and they were closed due to a power outage. I've called again today with no answer, not sure what this means for tomorrow's match.
if anyone that has knowledge can chime in - pls do. was planning to go for my first comp
I’m 20 minutes out. Which entrance areyou at?Is anyone here? Its still closed and someone else has been waiting here since 7A too
looks like we are dummies - the rear lot entrance doesnt open until ten. we didnt know only front side is openI’m 20 minutes out. Which entrance areyou at?
That’s dumb. Last month they let us in from the rear lot, too, since there’s very little parking out front.looks like we are dummies - the rear lot entrance doesnt open until ten. we didnt know only front side is open![]()