- Messages
- 250
- Classified ads
- 3
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
you'll have to pay for my new pair of undies after looking at this photo....I have (23) MK/M”ark”/MARK 23s but too lazy for a family portrait…enjoy!
Audiction has some wild M23 variants, haha!!
you'll have to pay for my new pair of undies after looking at this photo....
4 FDE Mk.23s
sitting on a stable of unicorns. And those 4 are made out of rainbows.
caguns.net
Just curious and if it's allowed, what would be a good asking price for this? Thinking of letting it go.
prices are all over the place. I personally would only pay between 900-1100. but I've seen people asking 1600 up. those dont seem to "move". I just purchased a USP 45 for 900 that looked like it had never been shot. where are you located?Just curious and if it's allowed, what would be a good asking price for this? Thinking of letting it go.
I'm in Lancaster so can pretty much travel out some.prices are all over the place. I personally would only pay between 900-1100. but I've seen people asking 1600 up. those dont seem to "move". I just purchased a USP 45 for 900 that looked like it had never been shot. where are you located?
Turners has the P2000SK for less than a G19 and I've had one in 40SW for a very long time. Its my best shooting pistol ever. I've been thinking about adding the 9mm since the price is so good.I sold my USP45 years ago to a friend, now I’m waiting on a P2000SK that’s in jail.
Yo! We NEED TO SEE PICS!I've been an Hk fan since the early 80's and have been fortunate to find many mint original like new used guns. I dont have pics but off the top of my head:
1960's G3 wood semiauto
1970's G41 wood semiauto
A few 91A2 & A3, a rare factory Banana yellow, factory camo, a few polygon bore.
93A3 unfired
PSG-1 Unfired
4-94A3
630
770
940
SL6
SL7
Pistols
4-P9S 45 & 9mm
7-P7M13 4 NIB, 1 factory K code Hardchrome, 1 Hk modded gun, hard chromed with forward slide serrations, night sights built for a police chief in the 80's and 2 blue shooters.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!