18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

HK Photo Thread — poors keep out

I have (23) MK/M”ark”/MARK 23s but too lazy for a family portrait…enjoy!
you'll have to pay for my new pair of undies after looking at this photo....
4 FDE Mk.23s
sitting on a stable of unicorns. And those 4 are made out of rainbows.
 
Recently picked up a C&R HK4. Got a good deal because the mag catch was frozen; it turns out the previous owner had replaced it with one that was non-standard and had also managed to mangle the mainspring. Swapped it out with factory parts and all is good.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1676.jpg
    IMG_1676.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 42
IMG_20220324_57662.jpg


no safe queens here

20231111_123338.gif

IMG_20231111_15182.jpg


not bad for a 12yo

IMG_20231111_39758.jpg


48 rds

IMG_201412260794.jpg
 
I got a C&R P9S recently. The delayed roller slide action is just a remarkable piece of engineering.

And frankly. I feel like the p2000 is poo poo’d too much. Add in the gray guns SRT (+/- trigger to your liking) and change out the mainspring (all very easy except the trigger actually) and it transforms the gun. The P2000SK in that pic in particular is an awesome shooter. Tweaked the main spring “just” right
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4844.jpeg
    IMG_4844.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4848.jpeg
    IMG_4848.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 37
Just curious and if it's allowed, what would be a good asking price for this? Thinking of letting it go.
prices are all over the place. I personally would only pay between 900-1100. but I've seen people asking 1600 up. those dont seem to "move". I just purchased a USP 45 for 900 that looked like it had never been shot. where are you located?
 
prices are all over the place. I personally would only pay between 900-1100. but I've seen people asking 1600 up. those dont seem to "move". I just purchased a USP 45 for 900 that looked like it had never been shot. where are you located?
I'm in Lancaster so can pretty much travel out some.
 
I've been an Hk fan since the early 80's and have been fortunate to find many mint original like new used guns. I dont have pics but off the top of my head:

1960's G3 wood semiauto
1970's G41 wood semiauto
A few 91A2 & A3, a rare factory Banana yellow, factory camo, a few polygon bore.
93A3 unfired
PSG-1 Unfired
4-94A3
630
770
940
SL6
SL7

Pistols
4-P9S 45 & 9mm
7-P7M13 4 NIB, 1 factory K code Hardchrome, 1 Hk modded gun, hard chromed with forward slide serrations, night sights built for a police chief in the 80's and 2 blue shooters.
 
I sold my USP45 years ago to a friend, now I’m waiting on a P2000SK that’s in jail.
Turners has the P2000SK for less than a G19 and I've had one in 40SW for a very long time. Its my best shooting pistol ever. I've been thinking about adding the 9mm since the price is so good.
 
I've been an Hk fan since the early 80's and have been fortunate to find many mint original like new used guns. I dont have pics but off the top of my head:

1960's G3 wood semiauto
1970's G41 wood semiauto
A few 91A2 & A3, a rare factory Banana yellow, factory camo, a few polygon bore.
93A3 unfired
PSG-1 Unfired
4-94A3
630
770
940
SL6
SL7

Pistols
4-P9S 45 & 9mm
7-P7M13 4 NIB, 1 factory K code Hardchrome, 1 Hk modded gun, hard chromed with forward slide serrations, night sights built for a police chief in the 80's and 2 blue shooters.
Yo! We NEED TO SEE PICS!
 
Back
Top Bottom