18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Honest Outlaw (Chris) is "Done With Glocks" - What About You?

You played the age card when you said "youth". I didn't go there. You did.

We're really going into spelling policing here now over the entire point?

And nobody is tense here but you it seems, considering you felt the need to type an entire essay over a simple joke post I made.

And there was no confusion. It just means the humor went over your head. So again, lighten up. Laugh a little. Or don't. But there's no need for you to go on the offensive.
Now you have me laughing. Thanks.

Merry Christmas.
 
I stopped watching him when he sh*t talked the makarov because the one he was shooting with underpowered ammo was still full of cosmoline wouldn't run reliably.
 
Quite an interesting video; Chris discusses his long history and love affair with Glock and why believes the end is near for Glock as we know it.

Do you agree?

Absolutely, done with Glocks. They just can't meet modern demands and desires. Competitors are killing them. Add in the Glock bans and they are dead.
 
Absolutely, done with Glocks. They just can't meet modern demands and desires. Competitors are killing them. Add in the Glock bans and they are dead.
To be fair they did improve the gen 6, which apparently we will be getting in July as confirmed by Scott from R66. However imo they are already behind the curve with this newest iteration lacking an FCU, micro compact version, plastic sights, etc.

For example the echelon which has been out for a while now and is on our roster is what the modern glock should be. If the echelon had a micro compact version I think they'd have a hit.

I'd be interested in a gen 6 43x when it comes, but other than that there's not much else from Glock I'd care too much for.
 
Right? Things change of course. I was considering an Echelon but I'll wait in case gen 6 makes it to CA.
It looks like the gen 6 is coming to CA according to Scott. Imo on paper the echelon is still better over the gen 6 Glocks.

It has metal iron sights, fcu unit, longer/bigger thumb ledge, better/more universal direct optics mounting system, and a better take down lever. It even comes with compensated versions.

The gen 6 Glocks will only release the 19/17/45 to start. These alone don't excite me, however I'd be interested in a gen 6 43x which apparently will eventually make its way over.

If the echelon had a micro compact I'd be all over that, but since they don't, once Glock comes out with the gen 6 43x (and maybe 26) then they'll have the edge in size there.
 
It looks like the gen 6 is coming to CA according to Scott. Imo on paper the echelon is still better over the gen 6 Glocks.

It has metal iron sights, fcu unit, longer/bigger thumb ledge, better/more universal direct optics mounting system, and a better take down lever. It even comes with compensated versions.

The gen 6 Glocks will only release the 19/17/45 to start. These alone don't excite me, however I'd be interested in a gen 6 43x which apparently will eventually make its way over.

If the echelon had a micro compact I'd be all over that, but since they don't, once Glock comes out with the gen 6 43x (and maybe 26) then they'll have the edge in size there.
Can’t help but wonder when the .45 ACP versions will also come out. I like both 9 mm and .45 ACP, much like I like both Toyota and Fords.
 
It looks like the gen 6 is coming to CA according to Scott. Imo on paper the echelon is still better over the gen 6 Glocks.

It has metal iron sights, fcu unit, longer/bigger thumb ledge, better/more universal direct optics mounting system, and a better take down lever. It even comes with compensated versions.

The gen 6 Glocks will only release the 19/17/45 to start. These alone don't excite me, however I'd be interested in a gen 6 43x which apparently will eventually make its way over.

If the echelon had a micro compact I'd be all over that, but since they don't, once Glock comes out with the gen 6 43x (and maybe 26) then they'll have the edge in size there.
Talked to my local gun store and he confirmed Glocks will be back on CA market in about 6 to 8 months. Will have LCI and mag disconnect.
 
Back
Top Bottom