- Messages
- 57
- Classified ads
- 2
I don’t have a CCW I wish
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Christmas Day my drunk BIL cornered in his home me to tell me how much he hates guns and people with guns. I’ve decided that he an his wife should both start seeing other men.
He had no idea I was carrying the entire time LOL
Can’t imagine dropping your pants for a prostate exam and letting the holster go with it. You gotta strap the belt to your hips with no pants, ready at all times.When you get your card, just do this... grocery store.. urinal.. barnes and noble.. PTA conference..
prostate exam? You're good to go, just flash 'da badge.
Which is why a ball hugging holster can be your best option, especially if you're on the left side of the bell curve package size.You can only obscure so many bulges with baggy clothing
Say it's a colostomy bag. That should end any further discussion.There's a fix for that. If you are carrying right side- right arm low kinda blocking it and left arm high on the hug. If someone asks, mumble something about a back brace and change the subject.
Man goes into the Doctor to get a Prostate exam.Can’t imagine dropping your pants for a prostate exam and letting the holster go with it. You gotta strap the belt to your hips with no pants, ready at all times.
If someone is close enough to hug you, then they're close enough to try to gain inside control, reap your leg with an ouchi gari and end up past your guard in top position. You need to create and maintain space.If someone is close enough to you to hug you then they will know.
I see my reputation precedes me...You can only obscure so many bulges with baggy clothing
First rule of CCW - you do not talk about CCWWhen it comes to family, friends, or folks at Church, how do you all decide to disclose that you CCW? If you share the fact with anyone at all?
Personally, it is only immediate family, friends, and anyone who does a PPT with me because I use my permit for both the FSC (firearm safety certificate) and proof of residency.
That’s very smart, I’m gonna steal that idea!!Only my wife and kids know. I have a bracelet I'll wear on my off hand so my wife knows when I'm carrying, that way if we're heading to a "sensitive" spot and I have to run back to the truck to lock it up there's none of the "what are you doing? Why are you going back to the truck" out loud business..