- Messages
- 386
Cash out for sure!
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I guess I will sell them all thenno no no... lol
I put that so I wouldnt get replies like i would never sell my fathers gun or my war trophy gun. Other than that you are selling all. Even the ones you dearly love. Only keeping 1 maybe 2 unless you have 100 family heirlooms. lol
I don't get very attached to "things". If it's something I use frequently and it's irreplaceable, I wouldn't sell it because I genuinely "need" it. Very few things fit into that category.What about off rosters that never come up for sell here in Cali? Now if you were in another state completely different.
Property is way to goSign me up. I'd keep 3 or 4 and buy another house with the money, then start rebuying what I wanted.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!