- Messages
- 91
Love the premium aesthetics and feel, ergonomics, and mostly the LEM trigger. Welcome to the club.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
You like LEM over DA/SA? I “think” I prefer DA/SA but a consistent trigger pull is intriguing.Love the premium aesthetics and feel, ergonomics, and mostly the LEM trigger. Welcome to the club.
what happened to it??HK USP is still one of the best hand guns ever.
Most accurate production gun I’ve ever had was my HK P7M8
Same. LEM was interesting but I prefer DA/SA.You like LEM over DA/SA? I “think” I prefer DA/SA but a consistent trigger pull is intriguing.
I would say I love them both equally. Both have it’s pros. I prefer 1911/2011 triggers the mostYou like LEM over DA/SA? I “think” I prefer DA/SA but a consistent trigger pull is intriguing.
That’s a given. lol. I like DA/SA as a carry.I would say I love them both equally. Both have it’s pros. I prefer 1911/2011 triggers the most
Sold it like 25+ years ago. I mostly shot and carried 1911’s back then.what happened to it??
Sold it like 25+ years ago. I mostly shot and carried 1911’s back then.
lol, back then 9mm wasn’t what it is today in defensive loads and .40 cal or .45acp was what was the standard in semi autos for carry even among LEOs.
I got a P2000SK when Turners was clearing them out. I went ahead and configured it as a LEM V0. It’s rather…interesting. Recently, I’ve put a deposit in a USP9.So my gateway into the HK’s was a sale on a P2000SK..,really liked it for what it was. Shoots well, over-engineered, and carried well. Then I got a standard P2000 with the FDE frame…shot even better. I also love the mag release - once I converted I was faster than my older button style mags.
Then the other day I rented a VP9 Maych…the next thing you know I’ve sold a bunch of my stuff and bought the VP9A1 both F and K versions…
Oh the finer things…![]()
I did the same, but i left it in the v3 configuration, my preference. Very happy with it.I got a P2000SK when Turners was clearing them out. I went ahead and configured it as a LEM V0. It’s rather…interesting. Recently, I’ve put a deposit in a USP9.
Mine was the same. I do want a USP Compact 45 and 9mm.I did the same, but i left it in the v3 configuration, my preference. Very happy with it.
also same. Browsing the forums everyday for each of those.Mine was the same. I do want a USP Compact 45 and 9mm.
The V3 is fine. I just wanted to see the fuss about the LEM trigger. For now, I’ll keep it on there.I did the same, but i left it in the v3 configuration, my preference. Very happy with it.
I got fomo after seeing the prices jumping and parts being discontinued or out of stockTheir guns are very good. Dangerous stuff man