- Messages
- 433
- Classified ads
- 1
Which version of the P365 Macro do you mean?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
$899Price for the slide was 999.99 last I saw, I don’t think he has said dates yet.
From everything I see they should not need any fitting.Do the comp slides need to be fitted? How much do they go for?
Even better.$899
From everything I see they should not need any fitting.Do the comp slides need to be fitted? How much do they go for?
I will be selling them for $899.99
I just DMed youI still have some GT4s available if anyone wants in
Yes sir see you then!Ill be seeing you on Sunday to DROS a GT5!
Put me down for a GTO slide if they're available.
Close your eyes! We operate by touchStaccato booth is more popular, tho wonder why![]()
My shirt was getting strange looks from these ladiesClose your eyes! We operate by touch![]()
I’m guessing they were trying to decide if the shirt was a bold fashion choice or a cry for helpMy shirt was getting strange looks from these ladies
What are the lines like?Just shot GT5 at R66 expo. Damn, it’s nice. Who wants my HD P4.5?![]()
Parked at 9.30, got in at 10:10. Went straight to sig and was one of the first ones at the booth. Sig is free, but allow only one test run per person.What are the lines like?
Sounds about right and inline with yesterday timesParked at 9.30, got in at 10:10. Went straight to sig and was one of the first ones at the booth. Sig is free, but allow only one test run per person.
No p385, I asked.
Now at staccato booth, bimbos took looong time. Line is moving now, with about 6 people in front of me and 60 behind. I haven’t checked the rest yet of the expo yet, wanted to get test runs out of the way first. Ammo wait times were about 2 hours yesterday, and that witch scheduled time slots.
I heard it was quite a bit warmer yesterdaySounds about right and inline with yesterday times
The GTO Barrel and comp will fit on the GT4 slide, with the comp extending past the frame similar to a ramjet? Wonder how it lines up since the slide seems to be slightly different between the 2.I think so but would be a little odd looking.
The GTO uses a 4" slide with the 4.4" barrel and comp makes it 5" and they share the same recoil assembly So I dont see why it wouldnt work.
You could just get the barrel and comp actually not get the whole slide and save quite allot.
I have barrels inbound and the comps are on order.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!