18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

IN STOCK Sig Sauer GT4/5 $2099.99& P365 Xmacro $829.99

Gt4s and Gt5s came in today if anyone needs one I have some left and can dros this weekend
 
Did a bunch of DROS's yesterday and already working on a few today
 
Staccato booth is more popular tho , wonder why 🤔
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1669.webp
    IMG_1669.webp
    120.6 KB · Views: 41
What are the lines like?
Parked at 9.30, got in at 10:10. Went straight to sig and was one of the first ones at the booth. Sig is free, but allow only one test run per person.
No p385, I asked.
Now at staccato booth, bimbos took looong time. Line is moving now, with about 6 people in front of me and 60 behind. I haven’t checked the rest yet of the expo yet, wanted to get test runs out of the way first. Ammo wait times were about 2 hours yesterday, and that with scheduled time slots.
 
Parked at 9.30, got in at 10:10. Went straight to sig and was one of the first ones at the booth. Sig is free, but allow only one test run per person.
No p385, I asked.
Now at staccato booth, bimbos took looong time. Line is moving now, with about 6 people in front of me and 60 behind. I haven’t checked the rest yet of the expo yet, wanted to get test runs out of the way first. Ammo wait times were about 2 hours yesterday, and that witch scheduled time slots.
Sounds about right and inline with yesterday times
 
I think so but would be a little odd looking.
The GTO uses a 4" slide with the 4.4" barrel and comp makes it 5" and they share the same recoil assembly So I dont see why it wouldnt work.

You could just get the barrel and comp actually not get the whole slide and save quite allot.
I have barrels inbound and the comps are on order.
The GTO Barrel and comp will fit on the GT4 slide, with the comp extending past the frame similar to a ramjet? Wonder how it lines up since the slide seems to be slightly different between the 2.

Do you know how much the barrel and comp will be, and how can we install it if it needs to be fixed?
 
Back
Top Bottom