18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

IN STOCK Sig Sauer GT4/5 $2099.99& P365 Xmacro $829.99

DesertDepotArms

Well-known member
CAguns Vendor
CAguns Supporter
Verified FFL
Founder 2026 2 100+ 4 Mostest
Messages
421
Classified ads
9
**P211 GT4 & GT5 IN STOCK CALL OR TEXT**



Every new guns purchase gets 10% off parts and accessories.

I also have a bunch of the P211 GTO comp slides on order which will drop right on the GT5 (the comp will be fixed for compliance)

I am a small dealer but am a SIG Master Dealer and have a decent amount of these on order and can always get more.
 
Last edited:
Pre Order and reserve the soon coming GT4 and or GT5 as well as the P365 Macro Comp

Every new guns purchase gets 10% off parts and accessories.

I also have a bunch of the P211 GTO comp slides on order which will drop right on the GT5 (the comp will be fixed for compliance)

I am a small dealer but am a SIG Master Dealer and have a decent amount of these on order and can always get more.
Do the comp slides need to be fitted? How much do they go for?
 
Struggling No Money GIF
 
Would be cool if there was a option to have it pin and welded before shipping it out
Unfortunately they have to ship in CA roster configuration.
I can ship the slide at the same time
 
Are you shipping to my FFL or can I pick this up from you? Where are you located?
 
I can either do the DROS at my shop in Oceanside or ship to your FFL of choice
 
I can either do the DROS at my shop in Oceanside or ship to your FFL of choice
I occasionally drive to San Diego from Orange County to do a PPT. What's the name of your store? Do I need to make a reservation for a PPT?
 
I occasionally drive to San Diego from Orange County to do a PPT. What's the name of your store? Do I need to make a reservation for a PPT?
desertdepotarms.com

Ideally an appointment is best as it is just me here and my hours are limited.
 
Can the gto slide drop onto a gt4?
I think so but would be a little odd looking.
The GTO uses a 4" slide with the 4.4" barrel and comp makes it 5" and they share the same recoil assembly So I dont see why it wouldnt work.

You could just get the barrel and comp actually not get the whole slide and save quite allot.
I have barrels inbound and the comps are on order.
 
Basically you can buy a GT5 and the comp kit and still spend less than what people ask for on the private market.
 
Still taking reservations if anyone wants to get on the list
 
Pre Order and reserve the soon coming GT4 and or GT5 as well as the P365 Macro Comp

Every new guns purchase gets 10% off parts and accessories.

I also have a bunch of the P211 GTO comp slides on order which will drop right on the GT5 (the comp will be fixed for compliance)

I am a small dealer but am a SIG Master Dealer and have a decent amount of these on order and can always get more.
Where are you located?
 
Oceanside but I can also ship.
 
Back
Top Bottom