- Messages
- 38
P320 bois need something to shoot!
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
We have all of these in stock!The delay(s) gave me time to slowly buy the magazines and the upgrade parts I want to put on the gun. Right now I have everything I need except the actual gun and the Dynamic Performance Trigger.
I did buy magazines from you guys when it was announced. They are just sitting here in a box with my other stuff.We have all of these in stock!
Unfortunately, due to labor involved with the trigger in stall, we can’t offer free installs on them.I did buy magazines from you guys when it was announced. They are just sitting here in a box with my other stuff.
If I buy the DPT now, will you guys install it for free when the gun arrives? Or should I just wait to get the DPT with the gun?
I vaguely remember being told (or maybe I just imagined it) that you guys would install it free of charge if purchased from your store. But if you can't, I understand.Unfortunately, due to labor involved with the trigger in stall, we can’t offer free installs on them.
We do free installs on OpticsI vaguely remember being told (or maybe I just imagined it) that you guys would install it free of charge if purchased from your store. But if you can't, I understand.
I'll stop by early next week to pick one up. Thanks!
I remember reading that on your website. So I think I must have imagined it then lol.We do free installs on Optics
I know, many of us are waiting for a call from our dealers. It's been a load of bullchecked with my dealer today, my order is still in "coming soon" status
We have received the compact but no full size
nope, dont want to play with customers gunsHave you disassembled one yet to see what the magazine disconnect looks like? If you have does it appear easily removable by someone?
nope, dont want to play with customers guns
October?October
Yeah most of the shops I’ve been in has them and Echelon dropping 10/23October?
We have already started receiving themYeah most of the shops I’ve been in has them and Echelon dropping 10/23
Open pre orders
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!