18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Is there anything more frustrating than Calguns??

I’m convinced that the 🍌 here are anti gun trolls. The 🍌 trolls have never even fired a weapon much less own one.

The best way to handle them is to Charlie Mike.
We train whoever owns a firearm. Do you notice it’s always the same people who bring up us vs them politics? if they don’t own one they wouldn’t be here.

still a bit rusty… once I get back up to speed it’ll be fun. Just dropped 10lbs so I can move a bit better now.


Yes. The left leaning majority that exists on CAguns
You’re back.. the right wing has just entered the chat
 
We train whoever owns a firearm. Do you notice it’s always the same people who bring up us vs them politics? if they don’t own one they wouldn’t be here.

still a bit rusty… once I get back up to speed it’ll be fun. Just dropped 10lbs so I can move a bit better now.



You’re back.. the right wing has just entered the chat
I stand corrected. The 🍌 here own guns. They just don’t want anyone else to own them.
 
If there’s a blue Calguns sticky you can put under your name on THIS site, is Calguns really that insignificant/meaningless? 🧐
 
I got slapped a few weeks ago for a relatively benign comment towards a pretty un pro 2A poster, a marine if you can believe it.
No one who ever served in the military believes he was ever a Marine. I’m convinced he’s a professional internet troll who used to post as “Donald Babbet” on Calguns. I think he finally got banned over there. Too many similarities to ignore. I understand that trolls come back with a new persona when they get banned, but impersonating a member of the military — in this case an officer — crosses the line as far as I’m concerned. In my book, it’s akin to stolen valor.
 
So long as there are real American men on this site, it shall not suck. Real ones, not those who simply identify as Americans.
 
Thanks for the nonsense replies. Sorry, I am not aware of a template for "identifying as American".
It's still a free country. You want to be an American, there is still every option for man/woman to be(come) one.

I find it peculiar, those who complain the most seem to be riddled w/ the most prejudice.
 
So,,judging by 11 pages of replies,some are trying to turn this place into calguns.🐒
Perhaps some of us just won’t tolerate any unnecessary whining about Calguns or any other subject for that matter. Whining isn’t something men do. I think that’s fair to say, Shirley.
 
Thanks for the nonsense replies. Sorry, I am not aware of a template for "identifying as American".
It's still a free country. You want to be an American, there is still every option for man/woman to be(come) one.

I find it peculiar, those who complain the most seem to be riddled w/ the most prejudice.
Most definitely, if a man makes his way into a women’s restroom or locker room, I fully accept and 💯 support a father or husband exercising extreme prejudice on that dudes face via his fists. You may call me prejudice all you like, I’m pReJUdIcE YA’LL!
 
View attachment 82437 and talk more about guns...\

I scored on this super boss, super cool, super deal Hakim over there recently. Took 2 months of failed attempts to hook up. Wasn't Calguns total fault. The fella moved from Galt to east Nevada and was out touch for a spell but was around long enough to do a PPT at my LGS. Ended up a push, ducats wise, for an Albanian SKS I sold to a fella in Portland OR. PAX
hakim11.jpg
 
Boomer here. And we can and have learned. I’m a perfect example.

As for the original question, nothing comes close to the frustration of dealing with all the stupid gun related laws of California.
 

Is there anything more frustrating than Calguns??​


Yes, loosing most of my hearing during cancer treatment four years ago. Having to use hearing aids now, just to get by in life. Can't listen to music.
 
Back
Top Bottom