18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Is there anything more frustrating than Calguns??

I shot a 65 ladysmith in a snubbie match long ago. They are really sweet. There's a reason everyone loves the K frame.
My join date of the old place is also long ago. It's a struggle to get on there, neglect has been a problem. I paid to join and support about as soon as it was offered, never expecting this to happen. I've never seen a site have the same issues. Disappointing.
It's not as frustrating as the political situation in California though.
I agree w/ everything. Except the last line. It's a lot worse than just 'frustrating'. It's infuriating.
However, I've withdrawn from active exchange of opinions. In person and online.
 
So, if it's off roster and nobody ships, what's the point? You know they won't ship and you're not driving 600 miles twice to begin with. PAX
The ability to screen out guns for sale at the other end of the state that are off roster and can't be shipped is a big plus. What's the point you are trying to make? Do you think that is not a good thing? Maybe i misunderstand what you are saying?
 
The ability to screen out guns for sale at the other end of the state that are off roster and can't be shipped is a big plus. What's the point you are trying to make? Do you think that is not a good thing? Maybe i misunderstand what you are saying?
You didn't misunderstand. The point is you have to make contact to get the details of the item and see if they'll ship. If you don't ask you'll never know. There is no blanket no shipping. PAX
 
Yes, there’s two things actually more frustrating. The first one as a chef would be the person that puts the little stickers on the bell peppers and the second would be getting my ex-wife to answer the phone so I can talk to my daughter and then Calguns
 
Bwahahahahaha! That şħĩť show has gone from unfortunate, to funny, to just plain sad. Someone needs to pull the plug and put it out of its misery.
Over the last 12 months Calguns made me $3500 bucks, after much more efforts than it was, and I acquired 4 rifles for dirt. All the Calguner salers traveled to a local FFL, as I do, to accommodate the frickin 10 jail. This site same ads of mine, zero sales, minimal inquiries. More action at NWFA, over 18 months I picked up 4 rifles for a good buys. Especially with Washington restricting SKS by name, scored hard on some early Russians. The best SKS deals, generally, are coming out of NWFA. Caguns is playing to a different crowd here. But that's why you need to be on 12 forums across the country if you're actively growing your collection.
Why does it need to be shut down? It can't die on its own. You must have some skin in the game over there. PAX
 
I can login successfully about 70% of the time.
It's still a free useful site for me.
 
Gave up on calguns last yr. When it crashed for the idk 30k time I post my guns here to sell now. At least the site is clean and reliable. Not many F-tards yet either which is a huge plus.
As soon as I’m clean (reset) with the states 5 PPT a year, I may give these forums classifieds a go, to test that theory. Assuming I haven’t been banned by then.😆

For what ever reason, you are right, lots of F-Tards eventually gravitate to gun forum classifieds like flies on 💩. As soon as people start wasting my time with nonsense I’ll know to cut my losses and just stick with offline dealings. I can only do 5 PPT a year so it isn’t like I’m a commercial vendor needing high traffic, high volume sales.
 
Good for you. I guess there are big bucks to be made. Time to reupholster the Subaru!
You can totally tell the demographics of people online as soon as they signal that they are not aware that the value of today’s dollar isn’t the same as it was in 1993. CGN appears to be a haven for boomers, the fact that it is sporadic, dysfunctional, unreliable, and outdated is just pure irony.

I treated my boomer parent to a nice family dinner at Steakhouse No.316 in Boulder, CO a couple of years back, party of 7. They 💩 in their diapers when the bill for $2K+ was delivered to the table.😂
 
I treated my boomer parent to a nice family dinner at Steakhouse No.316 in Boulder, CO a couple of years back, party of 7. They 💩 in their diapers when the bill for $2K+ was delivered to the table.😂

"...it's just sort of amusing that the roast beef is the same price as an Oldsmobile." - Kermit the Frog
 
I treated my boomer parent to a nice family dinner at Steakhouse No.316 in Boulder, CO a couple of years back, party of 7. They 💩 in their diapers when the bill for $2K+ was delivered to the table.😂
Sounds like the price of a meal in post WWI Germany.
 
You can totally tell the demographics of people online as soon as they signal that they are not aware that the value of today’s dollar isn’t the same as it was in 1993. CGN appears to be a haven for boomers, the fact that it is sporadic, dysfunctional, unreliable, and outdated is just pure irony.

I treated my boomer parent to a nice family dinner at Steakhouse No.316 in Boulder, CO a couple of years back, party of 7. They 💩 in their diapers when the bill for $2K+ was delivered to the table.😂
I throw my diapers at the drive thru window when they charge me over $12 for a 2 Cheeseburger Combo.
 
Back
Top Bottom