- Messages
- 737
- Classified ads
- 2
“You entered wrong password 3 times, please try again in 5 minutes “
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Not someone who would actually use it for self defense. This is someone who would put the smart gun in a safe and the ammo in a different safe and they will never touch
Your pw must contain an upper case, lower case, number, and special character, and no more than 10 characters.“You entered wrong password 3 times, please try again in 5 minutes “
I'm just not impressed, and the reason given for making small cap mags with a massive gun is that they're limited by Colorado law. Why would you manufacture in a state that limits you? Is the founder stupid? Obviously he's done well enough to get all these massive investments
“You entered wrong password 3 times, please try again in 5 minutes “
I think it's cool. Looks like a gun out of cyberpunk 2077. If it wasn't 1500 (so ~2k+ after taxes, shipping, ffl transfer fee, dros) I honestly might've bought it. As it stands there's much better things I could spend 2k usd on.
If you want the cooler looking black/white color scheme it's actually 1600.
Also kind of a rough thought but I’ve seen this happen with electronics before. If they go out of business and stop supporting the gun, eventually the battery will go bad or some part will fail and then you just have a bricked device that can’t be repairedNot someone who would actually use it for self defense. This is someone who would put the smart gun in a safe and the ammo in a different safe and they will never touch
lol that’s why I think this will never make any real money beyond a small niche. It’s marketed more for a casual owner that’s not really into guns because hardcore owners will mostly reject something like this and stick to their HK’s and other expensive guns.Yoo this thing is $1500?
I was thinking maybe I'll get one as an experiment for $500 but $1500 is real gun money.
...or every new version will require a new, different charging cable. Of course, planned obsolescence will lead to the old version suddenly not working well with no new updates, so please get the newest version. Then you'll have a bedside drawer full of bricked smart guns and their accompanying cables and charging docks... #donglegatetwopointoh #lookingatyouappleAlso kind of a rough thought but I’ve seen this happen with electronics before. If they go out of business and stop supporting the gun, eventually the battery will go bad or some part will fail and then you just have a bricked device that can’t be repaired
*"$2000 Glock. Like new. Off-roster. Incredibly rare. Only like a box of fired through it. Safe queen. No lowballers. I know what I've got. No body armor."lol that’s why I think this will never make any real money beyond a small niche. It’s marketed more for a casual owner that’s not really into guns because hardcore owners will mostly reject something like this and stick to their HK’s and other expensive guns.
While the majority of casual and novice owners would not pay that kind of money when they can get a $400 Glock or canik etc…
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!