By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
How’d that P320 sneak into there…
when are you gonna sell me the SigI just wanna know how the 3rd place winner is doing from the hospital with his totally unsafe P320.
It’s carry optics so not many mods are allowed. Trigger jobs is about it.Walther PDP is the best gun as shown here, proof it's super viable lol
Btw how many mods to those "Glocks"
Gotta laugh though, this is why sponsorship works. Guy sees pro using equipment, so must be the best. Sometimes it's true, sometimes it's because they had a great sponsor deal. I personally don't work with brands I don't actually like but for example I have run brake sponsors that weren't my favorite pads to run but they were giving me an incredible sponsorship contract where my fav brand in Japan not happening.
Counter example Ken Roczen winning on the Suzuki 450 at the international pro level, the worst least competitive bike in class without even electric start LOL
The Glocks are pretty stock…Brantley uses a Tactical Trigger which is a different shoe on the performance triggerWalther PDP is the best gun as shown here, proof it's super viable lol
Btw how many mods to those "Glocks"
Gotta laugh though, this is why sponsorship works. Guy sees pro using equipment, so must be the best. Sometimes it's true, sometimes it's because they had a great sponsor deal. I personally don't work with brands I don't actually like but for example I have run brake sponsors that weren't my favorite pads to run but they were giving me an incredible sponsorship contract where my fav brand in Japan not happening.
Counter example Ken Roczen winning on the Suzuki 450 at the international pro level, the worst least competitive bike in class without even electric start LOL
I’ve been shooting 4-12 matches a month since Jan and can say…you guys none of this is a real argument, anyone that's competed has been beat by a Glock so clearly they are competitive. Has anyone actually said they aren't competitive? Glock guys are annoying when someone says they like a different platform better, they say trigger doesn't matter, grip doesn't matter etc. Other people are annoying if they say that Glocks don't work. In this day and age all the guns work. I do think that ergonomics matter more than people give them credit for, there's a bit of survivorship bias to point to people that win with glocks and say that because of that, everyone should be ok with a Glock because those people pick up a Glock and like how it is, I personally hate everything about the ergonomics and prefer my M&Ps by a lot. But no one is really wrong for wanting a better trigger or ergonomics that they like. Some people have lego man hands that fit glocks and some people have human hands. Ironically because of the laws here Glocks are no longer the simplest cheapest choice so it's hard to say "just get a glock" when they cost more than an HK. Maybe next year that will be different.
dang 12 a month!I’ve been shooting 4-12 matches a month since Jan and can say…
You hit the nail on the head
It’s…a problem for sure hahadang 12 a month!
I mean it sounds good to me, I wish I had the time and the gas moneyIt’s…a problem for sure haha