18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

It's Glocktober, so I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone that Glocks suck

just another troll trying to work people up... go back to Calguns if you want to do that ...
 
just another troll trying to work people up... go back to Calguns if you want to do that ...
Hungry Monster GIF
 
I agree that Glocks suck. There are a lot of guns better than Glock for sure. I have an atlas and I had a couple of CZs… but carrying a Glock anyway 🙂
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7478.webp
    IMG_7478.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom