- Messages
- 562
yeah, that one is tricky. If you manage to get it apart (good luck!), you dont really need a new part - you can dremel the hook that acts as the disconnect in that set up and you will be good to go.You're probably correct, in my case I have a VP9A1K and F that require a replacement part to disable the "feature" and it's been out of stock everywhere I have checked. It's preventing me from taking it out right now, but I have a couple stock indicators for when it's available. I think Grayguns has it available, but they don't sell them direct, only if sending it in to have work done like a new trigger.
Beware, taking that HK apart is way more difficult that the Glock platform - extra springs etc, but more importantly that extra plastic rivet holding the the trigger housing down - more often than not, people crack the frame removing that thing.