18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

@Moondog2A videos

Congratulations to the winners who correctly answered my quiz during my Wednesday night livestream show. You'll be getting your Vueroid 256GB SD cards from Vueroid in the next week.
 
Enter to win an Aquilfer 1-8x24 LPVO just like the one I just reviewed. Enter my December contest to win this LPVO. #lpvo #aquilifer
 
I'm addicted to these keto friendly Pockets chocolates! If you'd like them to be sponsors, post a comment in the video. #ketosnacks #pocketschocolates

 
Before the party gets started before midnight, join me for a quick livestream to chill out,. Join me tonight for a pre-New Year's Eve Livestream at 9pm / 6pm PST

 
Arken is the most respected budget optic for a reason.
One of the reasons I've appreciated your optics head to heads is it gives more context than just saying "Really good and clear!" there's no way to quantify it to viewers without providing reference examples. I'm slowly finding myself convinced to buy an Arken after having a few Vortex eagles at this point.
 
One of the reasons I've appreciated your optics head to heads is it gives more context than just saying "Really good and clear!" there's no way to quantify it to viewers without providing reference examples. I'm slowly finding myself convinced to buy an Arken after having a few Vortex eagles at this point.
Thanks. Arken has had some customer service issues lately due to a management shakeup. But I just met their newly hired head of opperations during SHOT Show and he assures me he's going to fix things.
 
If you can afford it, this optic can improve anybody's dope. Would you rather have this in your scope or in a bino so your buddy can spot for you?
 
I'm giving away an OLight this month in my free contest on my gadget channel on YouTube @moondogreviews


 
Back
Top Bottom