By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
I'm sorry you didn't win. You didn't get an extra entry? Please contact me and let me know which contest and I'll see why that happend.To everyone that value time, don't enter this guy's contests or watch videos.
I was at the last contest. Moonboy here makes a rule for the drawing that you must be present during the video and at the drawing.
Once the drawing starts, you'll maybe have 1 ticket, while others have like 50. So in a circle, your ticket is surrounded by multiple consecutive names.
Get past this BS and on to the drawing. Moonboy will break his own rules to get his friends and family to be part of the draw even though they weren't there for the video as the rule states.
After this BS, you'll have Moonboy call the nonparticipating participants to tell them they won in the drawing instead of crossing them out.
I knew Moonboy here had some shady contest drawing long ago when I didn't get extra ticket for a past drawing, but the most recent affirms it. The website, contents, and everything may be for all viewers, but the contests wins are reserved for friends/family, as this mofo have the phone number of the rule breaking participants.