18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Feedback Most sought after Off Roster handgun 2025

Yeah for sure I sold my CS before the HD line was on the roster and it legit sold in an hour. Now I see them sitting for weeks.

Very few people are going to pay $4K plus for a CS when you can get a HD C3.6 for $3K that uses easily obtainable magazines and a better mounting solution if you want to run the RMR HD. The 24C used to be in high demand as well (I paid a wallop for it) but they aren't moving now. The C2 has no market at all.
 
HK USP - Any variant really.

I know you're looking for 9, but:

FN545 - shoots almost like a 9
FN510 - shoots almost like a 45

Since you're LEO I'm sure you could get their extended mags.
 
I am wanting input and recommendations on what Off Roster non California neutered handgun I should buy.

What is the gun you would love to have in your collection and why? Provide details please and current retail price. I am not looking to spend more than $2500-3000. Please no single stack handguns recommendations.

Thank you
What do you want; instead of what other people want? Are you limited to traditional style handguns where the mag well is within the handgrip?

How about a century arms Romanian imported Draco series or zastava pap handguns? Or mp5 clone 9mm pistol?

Or, B&T tp9 or GHM9 series?

Kel tec p50 pistol?
 
Last edited:
He had issues because he was getting too reckless with it; there’s a way to do it and not to do it.

A way not to do it is putting sales posts for guns you haven't even bought yet and then going to buy it when people want it; and then also making your calguns handle the first letter of your first name and whole last name to be easier to link to.
 
On Roster only? M&P 2.0 if you are looking for Striker Fired.
Staccato 3.6 if hammer fired.
If you can wait 3 weeks, and not looking for a ccw gun, Staccato 4.5 hits the Roster on Jan 19th
You're saying that the Staccato HD P4.5 (State Compliant) version is hitting the CA roster on Jan 19. Is this confirmed?
 
My most desired are:

Steel frame PDP Pro
That P226 Xfive legion a couple posts above
Jacob Grey HEX if you want a 2011. I know i can get one of these but I'm not sure I want to spend the money for it.
 
Back
Top Bottom