18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
 
Referred by other CGN refugees. CGN appears dead.
Dead to the point that further login to that site was nearly impossible. They seem to have a “backup” option, but after trying to signup, not even that worked. There is very little activity there, and I suspect that too will soon dry up entirely in short order. I suspect that a very huge number of postings over there are long gone, unless someone actually saved them somewhere or somehow.
I have removed any and all links to it in my devices, so it is in the rear view mirror and disappearing fast. This site at this point seems so much better anyways, at least for now. I’m guessing that at some point in the very near future a simple error message will come up for those still holding on over there, that the site “could not be found” or so.
Oh well, that is how things go sometimes.
 
Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
I came over from Calguns. I've been a member there since 2010.
 
Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?
Congratulations on putting together a really nice, easy to navigate site. I joined Calguns 14 years ago.

I always enjoyed reading the eclectic OT forum (since I don't have cable TV) and the Deals forum. Thanks for keeping the drama to a minimum here!
 
Another CalGuns 'fugee here. Looks like a decent place to set up camp, thanks for having me.
Welcome aboard! We’re glad to have you! 🙂
 
Hello all. CGN was down, CGO is veeery limited (and wouldn’t let me register anyway) so I decided to see what’s going on over here. I’m not into the marketplace side of things so that aspect didn’t matter but I like to keep up with the litigation and everyone’s take on the cases so I’m hoping I’ll find something similar here.
 
Hello! I am a Calguns refugee and also a Reddit r/CAgyms follower. Happy to be here and support a modern CA 2A platform. Hope to see you at the range!
 
What’s up caguns! Seven year Calgunner here. I am here for the marketplace. I love buying peoples unwanted junk at greatly reduced prices.
 
Hello!
I’m completely new to forums but I’ve been browsing through the CAguns subreddit for a good bit.
I’m a new shooter with my g19 and I have an inherited Arisaka 99
I’m usually at North County Shooting Center once a week
 
Hello 2A family, I came over from Calguns. I've been a member there since 2013.

Looking forward to seeing this site grow!
 
Hello!
I’m completely new to forums but I’ve been browsing through the CAguns subreddit for a good bit.
I’m a new shooter with my g19 and I have an inherited Arisaka 99
I’m usually at North County Shooting Center once a week
That’s a neat rifle you have there. Is it in 7.7Jap?…I have one similar.
Your G19 is a workhorse. I’ve yet to wear one out.
 
New here and glad to find a place to meet others who are new or gave up on Calgun like me. Onward and upward!!
 
CalGuns member here as well. Just checking in here. Where's my ghost badge? :p
 
CalGuns member here as well. Just checking in here. Where's my ghost badge? :p

Great to see you, ACF!!

Hey, I've got a question about my AC, but I don't want to follow your advice. Can you help me??

Haha!!
 
Hey everyone! I'm a loyal Calguns member looking for my morning gun forum fix whilst I enjoy my coffee. Sad to see the decline of CGN and I trust they will eventually work out their issues. I'm an IT Pro and have been in that position before.

I'm in Orange County and look forward to interacting with the community here.
M
 
Back
Top Bottom