18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
 
Hello, same with many of the recent posters. New member here after many, many years of being on Calguns, appreciative for all of the resources and information, as well as impulse buys! Glad to have another 2A resource for CA and alternative for Calguns
 
Hello! I do believe I have the same story as most everyone here. I have been on Calguns for more years than I can count. It is a shame what has happen over there! Caguns is an amazing sight! everything I wished for on Calguns is here. Thank you for having another Calguns Refugee!
 
Hello all,

I’ve migrated over here from Calguns because their site seems to be down more than anything. I’m a native Californian and live and shoot on Catalina Island. Much of my shooting is long range big bore air rifle due to the ammo shipping restrictions in Cali. I do shoot center fire as much as possible to keep the skill set alive.

I am one of the plaintiffs in CRPA vs LASD and hope the action will benefit those of us that value our Constitutional Rights within my lifetime.

Best Regards,
Weimer20
 
Hi All
brazil from calgun.net here. I live in the S.F. Bay Area and enjoy ol' school revolvers and levers. Good to be here.
 
Hi,
New here also from Bay Area. Came from calguns after not being able to login / timeout issues/ trying to reset password.
Looks like this site is fairly new, Hope it can grow and be better than calguns.
 
Thanks for the forum, switching over from Calguns. I will be offering up a number of items for sale, as well as enjoying this forum!
 
Found this place from a Reddit post right when I was getting tired of the site-performance from Calguns. Hope to be able to contribute to this place in some meaningful way.
 
Good evening all!

Fresh from CaLguns.net. I still hope for the best there, and will keep trying, but am looking to get into a new forum as well. I'm in the SoCal area, and have been doing firearms instruction for a while, in addition to my regular jobs.

I have the modern guns, but am really into curio/relics with a penchant for Lugers and P38s.

As far as channels, I'm a huge Hickok45 fan.

I'm looking forward to getting to know folks :)
 
Hello, also a member from calguns. Nice to see a new refuge appear. Looking forward to seeing updates on current CA 2A cases and growing my collection as well.
 
Hey there everyone, coming from calguns, since its having performance issues (don't we all have that?)

I'm from the LA area, and looking forward being on this forum.
 
Also a longtime (+15 years??) member of Calguns.net.

Great to have this site up and running.
 
Long time member from calguns.net .. mostly lurker, occasionally sell stuff.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am a New Member here to Seek info and to Share my Limited Knowledge. Found this Place on Reddit. I am also from Calguns.net.
 
Long time Calguns user. Had to jump over like everyone else. I see the option to become Calguns verified, but it says to send a message to ikeo on Calguns to complete the transaction. Since Calguns is not up anymore, will I still be able to complete the transaction to become Calguns verified without the message to ikeo? Also any recommendations for verifying someone for transactions in the classified since our itrader ratings do not carry over? Looking forward to this site and the future it holds.

I was able to get onto calguns just now and message ikeo. You just have to keep trying before it really is down for good. ;)
 
Hi, came here via r/CAguns. Don't have a firearm yet, but planning on purchasing one soon. Excited to join the community!
 
Back
Top Bottom