18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
 
Hi Folks,

Came over from CalGuns and am happy to see a new/better site for us in CA. I live in south Santa Clara County and appreciate the CAguns.net team and website. So much cleaner and faster.
 
Howdy Howdy. Been into the Firearms since turning 18 [also when I got my 1st handgun] and have almost everything easily obtainable in Cali that looks like fun on-roster and starting the expensive game of off-roster. Currently loving my Canik tp9 elite SC & P320 AXG Scorpion. Looking back over the past 8yrs wish I bought some of the harder stuff to find earlier and didn't pay the insane prices now for them but oh well.
 
Howdy everyone! From Temecula here. Never handled a firearm until about 4 years ago my mid-40s and I was hooked. Went straight to CalGuns and got an off-roster 365xl, then to RSO and got my CCW. Now the collection grows.

-Sig P365XL 9mm all stock (EDC)
-Ruger LCP Max .380 CA all stock (EDC)
-1968 Walnut Ruger 10/22 with 3-9 scope
-Mossberg 590 Retrograde trench shotgun with RDS and OpSol Mini Clip to run shortys. 13+1 for home defense.
-LWRC M6 IC-DI 5.56 with 4-16 Arken SH4 GenII and bipod (600-yard SPR build)
-IWI Zion 5.56 with 1-6 LPVO and canted RDS (Jeep gun)
-Daisy 880 with 4X scope (gopher gun) :)

Mostly been playing the PRS game right now with the LWRC, just getting started with precision shooting and urban sniper tactical stuff. Once I'm happy with the 500-600 yard .223 and 5.56 groupings I'll move on to the next build, Tikka T3X TACT A1 with nice 6-24 glass, and stretch out to the 1000+ stuff. Cheers!
 
Hello fellow Cagun members. I appreciate this helpful community of buyers and sellers. So far everyone I've dealt with has been super informative and supportive.
 
Hi all. New to CaGuns, found it while trying to get CalGuns to work. Tried to use my same username, but I guess my real life nickname “🍆ie” pops off on the dirty word list. Oh well, maybe it’s time for some change! 😆
 
Hi, Heard of it, and just followed the link from Reddit. Just curious about what I might find on classified. Happy holidays!
 
Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
Hey gu
Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock

nice to have a new home!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
It’s great to find a new home here. I’m interested in learning more about local meet ups in SoCal!
 
Hi everyone, My name is Marty! I’m excited to join CAGuns.net, which I found through Reddit. I’ve been into firearms for over a decade, with my first purchases—a Glock 22 and a Colt LE6920—in 2014. I run a small YouTube channel, where I’ve made a step-by-step guide on applying for an FFL03 and COE. I’ve alos posted some reviews. I’m passionate about learning everything firearms-related, from new technology to Second Amendment rights, and I especially enjoy helping new firearm owners get started on the right path. I look forward to connecting with this community and sharing knowledge!
 
heyo! got a glocky wocky im pretty basic . favorite YT channel is asmongold
 
Glad to be here.
I got into CA Guns a few months back, I think I saw it in Reddit as well and decided to join. I'm an FFL03 holder and work in the industry as well. I'm happy that this site has taken the place of the Cal Guns that has had issues staying working.
 
Hello all,
Semi new to Caguns. Came over from calguns. Found out about this site from Reddit. Like most of you I’m huge about our 2nd amendment. I’ve gotten most of my family into it as well. Not a tire kicker, won’t waste your time if I reach out. Thanks for your time.
 
Came from calguns, was a member for 15 years. Stopped shooting 10 years ago. Now I'm slowly getting back in the hobby. Learning about current laws as I've been out of touch last 10 years
 
Welcome folks! Thanks for taking the time to sign up! If you want to test out any part of the system, feel free to do so. I've added "Demo" as a prefix when you create a listing to designate these listings. I'll interact with them so you can get a feel for the different flows. I think you'll find its pretty intuitive and clean.

It's nice to see ya'll are from all around CA! Thanks for the compliments. I hope this can serve the community in a positive way! I still have a lot of things to work on, so check back from time to time. :)
Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Gloc

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
Hello!

Love being a part of a new and growing gun community. I got connected with caguns through another gun enthusiast.

I love sports and traveling.
Currently own:
A couple of Staccatos, A few glocks, a few aero precision rifles, Mp5, FN P90.
 
First time poster, long time lurker. Thank baby Jesus for this wonderful site. Looking for another Mini 30 preferably stainless. Keep up the good work CAGuns!
 
I came from Calguns where I have more posts than any other poster.
Looking for the Calguns badge.
 
Longtime lurker on CaGuns on Reddit. Just Recent poster over there since I got my ffl03. Knew about calguns from ages ago but glad to see a more current and up to date setup. Looking forward to seeing what this has to offer.
 
Hey everyone. Grew up in the bay area. I came over from Calguns and hoping to find good deals here as well as make new friends .
 
Back
Top Bottom