18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
 
Greetings y'all!

Joined Calguns in 2010 but made the transition over here finally.

Really sad that when they changed the sever and update the site it has gone downhill. Can't login so here to start anew 🫡
 
Glad to find an alternative to Calguns. Looking forward to having a working forum again. Located in the Bay Area and been into guns and shooting for a while. Most of my interest lies in miliary firearms and vintage sniper rifles. I also love reloading for precision and bringing old military guns back to shooting condition.

Some highlights from my collection:

Garands
M1 Carbine
Dragunov SVD
M24 SWS
M39
K31
Trapdoor Springfield
 
HEY! I found this place because I used to buy/sell handguns on CalGuns.net (I heard this place is way better... especially since CalGuns seems like it's shut down...

Born and raised in Long Beach... Lived in North Carolina, Arizona, Michigan, and now just recently in Colorado...

I spend some time in the Army and Law Enforcement... Now I just shoot for fun with my buddies and practice for self defense.

Favorite YouTube channels?
- Warrior Poet Society
- Mike Winger
- Colion Noir

Current Stable:
- Sig
- (wanna add some Glocks back in)
 
Just found out about caguns and joined. Long time calguns user and using same name here. Hope to see this forum grow.
 
Hello All,

Found this site when I tried to post something for sale on Calguns and the site was down so i "reddited" why and eventually found caguns.net. So far it's a better user experience.

I shoot USPSA, I just like products that work and are simple. Not really interested in "Gucci" parts, drop culture from companies, or influencer promoted items.

My first handgun was a Glock 34, tried almost every platform after that, and came to realize i just enjoy my glock because it was funny seeing people pay $4300 for a 2011 that needed cleaning every 500 rds or was picky on ammo.

My guilty pleasure though is collecting old and new Knights Armament Parts though.
 
Hello All,

Found this site when I tried to post something for sale on Calguns and the site was down so i "reddited" why and eventually found caguns.net. So far it's a better user experience.

My first handgun was a Glock 34, tried almost every platform after that, and came to realize i just enjoy my glock because it was funny seeing people pay $4300 for a 2011 that needed cleaning every 500 rds or was picky on ammo.
Similar experience - Calguns has been painful for a long time and so far the Classified section here has been a major upgrade from Calguns functionality. And I'd agree on Glock 34 - I've owned a few and they've all been highly accurate and ultra-reliable.
 
Similar experience - Calguns has been painful for a long time and so far the Classified section here has been a major upgrade from Calguns functionality. And I'd agree on Glock 34 - I've owned a few and they've all been highly accurate and ultra-reliable.
Another longtime cal gunner (packy14 circa 2008) who decided to explore this new site. Thanks for creating another option. What is calguns verified and how do I do it? Thanks!

Used to do IDPA and uspsa… now time is tight with my little ones but want to try to run some matches in 2025. Like WPS and ASP channels but been more political this past year than anything. Need a break from that lol.
 
I am a long time Calgunner (09/06). Most who have been around a while know who I am. Some probably hate me. How active I am here depends probably on how things shake out on CGN. Anyway I just found this place and here I am...
 
Nice to see So many familiar screen names from CGN here ....

Don't know if that forum will ever recover from So many problems
As with CGN I will try to keep people posted on the status of Bee Canyon [ shooting area East of Hemet on forest land ]. Still closed at this time , Fire Season

Also I occasionally have Range clean-ups in the canyon
Hopefully I can get a roster of volunteers in the future..
I have a good relationship with the Forest Rangers out there ..
Hey Eatdirt!! Hope all is well..
 
Another new member here coming over from Cal Guns. Located in the Fresno area. So far the experience on this site has been great.
 
Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
I found out about this site looking into what i could actually own at 18 in CA (basically bolt, lever, pump, semi in rimfire and semi auto shotguns with a 50$ hunting permit and 10 hours of class emphasis on ass) I like cz but none are on the roster (75 and p01 fell off like right after my 18th) i am excited for the vp9 and the Rm1c Current rifle i am wanting is the ptr 91 favorite YouTube is like akjesus or PTR I don't own anything yet but am looking into it home range for me is 5 dogs that's where I got taught
 
I found out about this site looking into what i could actually own at 18 in CA (basically bolt, lever, pump, semi in rimfire and semi auto shotguns with a 50$ hunting permit and 10 hours of class emphasis on ass) I like cz but none are on the roster (75 and p01 fell off like right after my 18th) i am excited for the vp9 and the Rm1c Current rifle i am wanting is the ptr 91 favorite YouTube is like akjesus or PTR I don't own anything yet but am looking into it home range for me is 5 dogs that's where I got taught
already F-ing up i mean PSR for the youtuber
 
how are y’all doing CAguns fam? Came from Calguns. Found this awesome website during the Calguns migration downtime. Super chill vibe here. I’m located in NorCal btw. I’ve noticed the fast growth of Caguns. Thanks to the moderator’s hardwork. Keep it up! Super excited of what’s ahead of Caguns.🔫😎
 
Hey all!

Not sure if I've already said hi on this thread, so I'm saying hi now!

I moved to SoCal for law school in August. I'm pretty young, but I've been around guns for a long time. This site has been great, especially since TOS has been really rough since I got here.

Happy to be here!
 
Also came over from Cal Guns. The last straw was when I lost my 100+ ITrader. I am also using the same handle. I now live in Nevada. Never thought I would have to leave. My heart will always be there. Keep up the good fight. I still donate to the cause to different organizations.
Yea I had 250+ and it’s gone. So useless. Same handle. Calguns is dead.
 
Coming here from Reddit and old calguns. Thanks for the amazing community and glad this popped up. Old calguns is insufferable. Reddit is no-go for seeking local deals.
 
Back
Top Bottom