18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
 
Also came over from Cal Guns. The last straw was when I lost my 100+ ITrader. I am also using the same handle. I now live in Nevada. Never thought I would have to leave. My heart will always be there. Keep up the good fight. I still donate to the cause to different organizations.
 
BigPimping in the house. Calguns is completely dead. I haven’t been able to logon for two weeks. I’m done with them. I’m bringing my game and my swag here.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4431.gif
    IMG_4431.gif
    1,003 KB · Views: 1
BigPimping in the house. Calguns is completely dead. I haven’t been able to logon for two weeks. I’m done with them. I’m bringing my game and my swag here.

There goes the neighborhood! BigP in da house😂
 
BigPimping in the house. Calguns is completely dead. I haven’t been able to logon for two weeks. I’m done with them. I’m bringing my game and my swag here.
Still looking for a Gen 1 G17.
 
Good morning! I’m glad I found this site… my name is Howie and I’m an ammoholic. I started with a Ruger P95 and now have more than I care to count.

I’m into Active Self Protection and WPS on the youtubes amongst others.
 
Was at Calguns for almost 15 years and now here. Glad to see other fellow former CGFers here. I suppose this is the new CGF.
 
SoCali prisoner here. I too found the other site lying dead on the road, so now I'm here. Always looking to learn something new and get my juvenile questions answered.
 
Hello all! Came over from the black hole that is now Calguns. Been on there, same username since I believe 2010. Looking forward to having a useable community forum again!

Stable currently

A few sig pistols
Few custom built AR’s in 5.56 and .308
Few other 9mm and 45 pistols
Shotgun bc everyone needs one !
 
Also came over from Cal Guns. The last straw was when I lost my 100+ ITrader. I am also using the same handle. I now live in Nevada. Never thought I would have to leave. My heart will always be there. Keep up the good fight. I still donate to the cause to different organizations.
Hey. D, wanna give me that trigger you had at Berdoo when we went shooting with Bugsy? Lol.
 
Hello. As most are saying… I’m from calguns and had my account since 2011. Will be posting stuff to sell soon. Cheers
 
Yet another refugee from a once solid site - great resource. Had a lot of success in the market place as both buyer and seller. Now? The picture speaks 1000 words.Why I'm here at CAGUNS.jpg
 
So I was a member of the other site since 2005 or 2006, I don't remember exactly. I was out of the hobby for the last couple years and recently went back to the site to catch up on all the legal changes.....and it is TOAST!
So here I am.
 
Just stopping in to say hi, new member here. Picked up my CCW earlier this month and it's been quite a journey.
 
Hey guys my name is Art and just wanted to say I'm glad I found this site. I was part of Calguns since i think 2003 and an I trader of I don't even remember how much but it was up there. Anyway, hope I can make some new friends here and looks like a lot of you migrated over from there too.
 
Hiya fellow CAgun…ners!

Just found my way over to this site.
Love my 9mm pistols, but haven’t been shooting as much since price and tax increases on ammo.
Looking to eventually re-load my own and expand my caliber selection.

Keep on keepin’ on…
 
Back
Top Bottom