18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
 
Okay, belay my last. I figured out how to post feedback on the pistol I bought.
 
Bought a gun already on the site and cannot for the life of me figure out how the feedback works. I want to give the seller positive feedback, but do not see the way to do it.
Link the listing here..

Welcome!
 
Hello Everone its krisdsa from Calguns. Proud member for 10 Years. I see its still having issues so here I am.
 
Link the listing here..

Welcome!
I made a second post shortly after that where I announced I found the means to give feedback.

FYI, This site is so much better than calguns! They went down and I found the discussion comparing the two, and this one is great. Thanks.

Maybe you could answer another question though. Three pictures is not enough, do you have a recommended photo hosting site to help me imbed additional pics?
 
I made a second post shortly after that where I announced I found the means to give feedback.

FYI, This site is so much better than calguns! They went down and I found the discussion comparing the two, and this one is great. Thanks.
And it will only get better
 
And it will only get better
You were too fast, I went in to edit and by the time I saved, you had replied. Thanks.

Any advice on a photo hosting site so I can add more pics?
 
You were too fast, I went in to edit and by the time I saved, you had replied. Thanks.

Any advice on a photo hosting site so I can add more pics?
@Baldy333 you'll have to ask @ikeo1 I'm sure he will have an answer once again welcome.
 
You were too fast, I went in to edit and by the time I saved, you had replied. Thanks.

Any advice on a photo hosting site so I can add more pics?
imgur.com is the easiest and one we often recommend.
 
Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Gl
Hello

Came from the Reddit page. Located around the Rancho Cucamonga area
 
Hello everyone, Calguns refugee (ZEO). I shoot precision rifle and reload a ton. I'm a member of the Socal Long Range Club and currently one of the Match Directors for the 22lr PRS matches. The club also host centerfire PRS matches around SoCal. I shoot PRS centerfire matches and practice at the Pala shooting range most weekends if I'm not shooting a match. If you ever thought about shooting a PRS match, hit me up.
 
Hey all, nice to find a snappy alternative to CalGuns. I'm in the Cucamonga area and shoot at Lytle Creek whenever I have a chance, handguns only at the moment.
 
Just found this forum from reddit while researching why calguns is down since I haven't been there in a while and have a few things I want to sell. Wow, what a cluster*** that site is.... Long time Calguns member, mostly lurker, occasional seller since I'm constantly updating and changing my collection. I like off roster guns because I don't like the state telling me what I can and can't have.
 
Well, i tried calguns!weve been together since 08 but christ on a bike your “update” is like watching autism dry.So i finally came over to the dark side
 
Well, i tried calguns!weve been together since 08 but christ on a bike your “update” is like watching autism dry.So i finally came over to the dark side
Darth Vader GIF by Star Wars
 
So I might be a bit slow but man I just couldn't get that other site that has an "l" in it to load up. Well time to search for another Cali site and oh my what have we here. Too bad they couldn't have just ported the members from one site to the other. I think some day the history of the site will be gone. I do like the dark mode. I don't get on forums too much any more other than to look for a use CZ 22 452 or 457

jengineer
 
Long time Calguns user, same user name. Found this forum from reddit. Looking better so far!
 
Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
I found you va a CAguns thread on reddit. I live overseas and just became aware that calguns is no more. Users said this site is a solid alternative and is growing rapidly so I thought I should give it a try.
 
Back
Top Bottom