• Hello Guest! Thanks for stopping by. The Classifieds section is where we have our listings

We've been getting a lot of people while Calguns recently so look around and post.

See how we're different from Calguns. CAguns.net Feature Matrix

* If you're new here, Read the New User Guide before you post. Afterwards Drop in a forum and say hi!

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock

Hey all, came over from CAGuns reddit, nice to meet you all. Great site, works really well, looking forward to it growing! On Calguns as well, but mainly just for the listings.

Located in Los Angeles South Bay area, and started shooting just about 1 1/2 years ago as I wanted something for HD and found I really enjoy it.

Treelogger here. I used that username on Calguns from about 2004 or 2005 for about 10 years. And yes, it would be wonderful to have a gun discussion forum that is full of friendly people interested in an exchange of ideas and knowledge, like Calguns used to be in its early days.
Welcome. Glad to have you here. I think this place will settle in and have a space in the 2A community with a more moderate tone. I think there's a draw to forums, I'd like to set the vibe here like a big club we're all part of. Hopefully we can keep things good and allow the members to police and report anything that might be a problem.
Hey all, came over from CAGuns reddit, nice to meet you all. Great site, works really well, looking forward to it growing! On Calguns as well, but mainly just for the listings.

The listings are the biggest draw. Hopefully we can build a well rounded community around it too! Gear reviews, Discussions of what's happening with 2A laws, and Competition, Tactical, CCW or whatever else people are interested in.

Sup yall, joined from reddit. Went by user PFI on the site which shall not be named. lookin forward to see the site grow

Hey everyone, newbie here! Wow, this site is a breath of fresh air. I'm really digging the modern layout and features. Like most, I am trailing over from reddit and also a member (different username) on calguns. It will be nice to have a couple resources for us in Cali to go to. Lets spread the word and support this community so it may grow to meet our needs!

Hey everyone, newbie here! Wow, this site is a breath of fresh air. I'm really digging the modern layout and features. Like most, I am trailing over from reddit and also a member (different username) on calguns. It will be nice to have a couple resources for us in Cali to go to. Lets spread the word and support this community so it may grow to meet our needs!
Welcome to CAguns, we're glad to have you here! With CG down, i'm sure folks are asking, the question is where are they asking these days.

Just a quick question, did you get the welcome message? Is there anything else you'd like to see in there as a new user? We just implemented it and are soliciting feedback from new users.

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Welcome to CAguns, we're glad to have you here! With CG down, i'm sure folks are asking, the question is where are they asking these days.

Just a quick question, did you get the welcome message? Is there anything else you'd like to see in there as a new user? We just implemented it and are soliciting feedback from new users.

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC
Yes, I got the welcome message. So far everything is looking good. If I have any suggestions I will reach out. Thank you. Very impressed.

Howdy all,
Saw the posts on Reddit and had to check it out. Recently EAS’d from the Corps and settled back around the SFV. only been shooting pistols for a few months now.

I’d love to get into tactical shooting this year once my skills get better.

Currently only own a CZ-P01 but gonna get a few more 9s and most likely one or two of each caliber.

Feel free to message me if y’all ever just want to shoot the shit.

Last edited:
Ello feller Ca Gunners.

I’ve been into firearms since 2001. From manufacturing at a firearms factory (CNC operator, QA), to sales, customer service, having my own FFL 01 and 07 (not anymore), and collecting with an 03.

Medically Retired from zee Army.

Now just raising a family and getting ready to move out of Ca.

That’s it. Carry on. 🫡

(Came from Reddit and calguns, and I actually do not drink at all)

Last edited:
Greetings to all.

I decided to join this site after seeing the post on Reddit. I've been into firearms since 2010, focusing mostly on pistols. I'm getting more into long guns and reloading. I'm also a member of the other site but its slow speed makes it unusable.

I look forward to learning from all of you.

Hello all! found this place through Reddit! Currently rocking a Mossberg 590A1 9 shot. Loving the atmosphere here; can't wait to chat and blow some spare pocket money here haha!

Hey. Newbie here. Got my first handgun a couple of months ago, working on basic marksmanship for the time being. Getting accurate when I shoot s-l-o-w, will be looking to get more training throughout the year.

Live in SF

Welcome all new folks! Thanks for taking the time to say something. Don't forget, if you're from Reddit say so to get it.. Once we hit 1k, the current Reddit badges are retired! We're at 943 Registrations currently, some people still need to validate their emails. Yahoo, been giving me problems. So, the window is closing soon! We've been getting more users from FB lately, so the Reddit badge is no longer applied automatically.

Went to research why Calguns was down for so long and why it was so slow when it was up and I found you in a reddit post.
I am so happy you started this. That sight was good for the amount of members but unusable for everything else. I really hope all the people with tons of tribal firearm knowledge migrate to this forum.
So far, I am loving it, the classified section is what it should look and feel like for 2024. Keep up the good work!!

Back