18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Pics Official AK Picture Thread

Its been a while since this thread’s had any life so I’ll add this Romanian I just built on a RCB receiver. The metal was pretty bfpu so I blued and distressed the barrel and rec to match a little better.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7628.webp
    IMG_7628.webp
    147.6 KB · Views: 71
Here’s my Molot Vepr in 7.62x54r sporting a PSOP 3-9x42 Belarus glass. This cartridge has some kick!! 👍🏻

-dale

IMG_7058.webp
 
Its been a while since this thread’s had any life so I’ll add this Romanian I just built on a RCB receiver. The metal was pretty bfpu so I blued and distressed the barrel and rec to match a little better.
Ok that's pretty sick, with the exception of the 🥐 grip but what can you do about that I guess.
 
Romey G on AK builder flat, full kilns tempered and annealed. Original barrel

IMG_0706.webp

IMG_0708.webp
 
Last edited:
Was cleaning out the safe to put some new mods on the beryl so why not a photo dump of my favs.
Norinco 756s7
Egyptian RML
Hungarian AMD65
Romy sar 1
Still need a Sgl21 & sar 3 lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8445.webp
    IMG_8445.webp
    146.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8444.webp
    IMG_8444.webp
    131.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8443.webp
    IMG_8443.webp
    173.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8442.webp
    IMG_8442.webp
    157.8 KB · Views: 40
Wasr10,

(ME-military equipment brand) - from Ukraine

Handguard
Railed cover
Magwell

Upgraded spring
Skeleton stock with adapter
Bcm hand stop
Heat resistant cover
Extended mag release
Strike industries brake

Missing light and sight
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2022.webp
    IMG_2022.webp
    116 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom