- Messages
- 29
Dang, I would love to have an SGL hereSgl31 mint condition
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Dang, I would love to have an SGL hereSgl31 mint condition
Make an offer ha haDang, I would love to have an SGL here
What do you think of the fixed mag? I'm hating the fin and considering the swapComrades where you at
Sorry for the late reply!is your under-folding stock still functional? love the way that looks but i think i have to have someone weld/pin it to be always open.
What do you think of the fixed mag? I'm hating the fin and considering the swap
Not to me, that's like a KS 47 AR-15 build.Also does this count as AK ?
No but these do thoNot to me, that's like a KS 47 AR-15 build.
Just because a rifle cambers a certain round and takes a certain magazine does not make an AK.
Real question, does it look like an AK to you?