18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Pics Official AR15 Picture Thread

5C1CC6D4-8586-491A-A0D8-B1B6A3DF3092.jpegFC35212D-499E-42BE-95A7-31DD21D3586C.jpegJust three armalite I put the scope and bipod back on. Colt sporter 2 in og configuration and my 10.5. Got a fourth one coming soon
 
_DSC9970Edited 1.jpg

- Aero Lower
- RRA Upper Receiver, barrel and BCG
- BCM Keymod Handguard
- Rail Scales
- VG6 Gamma Muzzle Brake
- PA 2X GLX
- Magpul Stock
- 3D printed "Not sure if it is compliant but it looks compliant" grip lol
 
Moved some hardware around. I removed the Magpul BUIS from the top rifle to the bottom one.
The top rifle originally had the Romeo/Juliet combo but I replaced that setup with the Primary Arms SLx 1-6x24mm FFP Scope LPVO with an Aero Precision Mount SPR and moved the them to the bottom rifle. I need to get an offset mount for the light but I wanted to remount the light anyway. Tempted to get another Streamlight for the top rifle too. I was thinking of either offset BUIS or 45 degree offset backup red dot for the top rifle.


Essentially, I wanted the top one to be my mid-range rifle that I can still do run and gun fun. Then, I wanted the bottom one to be my home defense/💩 hits the fan set up.

srdugC2.jpeg
 
Mag locked CA-7 pistol build I'm still waiting on a few things to swap out to finish it up.
 

Attachments

  • 20241222_080936.jpg
    20241222_080936.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 48
20” supremacy, been through many rebuilds and this is what I settled on. Ran it in a few classes and many a range day and it’s been my go-to. Here’s the laundry list of parts.

Radian A-DAC lower
Geissele SSA-E trigger
Geissele H1 buffer/spring
B5 Systems stock (w/stock stop) and pistol grip
FN M16A4 upper
Radian charging handle
LWRC BCG
Primary Arms 5x micro prism on ADM QD mount
Trijicon RMR on Hero Mod mount
Magpul MBUS pro rear sight
DD RIS 3 hand guard
Surefire Socom muzzle brake with warden
Surefire M300 with vampire head and Unity Gascap
100 Concepts light cap and kill flash
3Eir Designate IR laser
Unity Axon dual switch
Lunar Concepts Hot Pocket in M81
Blue Force Gear padded sling
Rattle Can paint job
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5818.jpeg
    IMG_5818.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5814.jpeg
    IMG_5814.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5812.jpeg
    IMG_5812.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 41
Colt Defense LE901 Modular Carbine both AR-10 and AR-15 in 1 rifle - Before and after CA neutering








 
PB&Gray:
- DD RISIII Upper 14.5
- Microbest Chrome BCG
- Radian Raptor Charging Handle
- P&W Surefire Muzzle Brake
- Cloud Defensive Reign 3.0 WML
- 3D printed Rail Scales (painted flat black)
- Arisaka Hand Stop
- Aim Surplus ambi safety
- Parker Mountain Machine extended bolt release
- UTG Accusync Iron Sights (Still deciding if I like them)
- Elftmann Single Stage trigger
- Magpul Extended Magazine release
- Magpul Stock
- Holosun 403R while I decide if I want a Romeo 4T or Eotech on it. Mounted on a Scalarworks knock-off I got for free so not complaining lol.
- Aero Lower
- B5 Fin Grip (thinking of what color to paint it)

Just want an HM3X for the occasional magnified shot.
 

Attachments

  • _DSC0562Edited 1.jpeg
    _DSC0562Edited 1.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 35
  • _DSC0567Edited.jpeg
    _DSC0567Edited.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 27
  • _DSC0577Edited 1.jpeg
    _DSC0577Edited 1.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 28
PB&Gray:
- DD RISIII Upper 14.5
- Microbest Chrome BCG
- Radian Raptor Charging Handle
- P&W Surefire Muzzle Brake
- Cloud Defensive Reign 3.0 WML
- 3D printed Rail Scales (painted flat black)
- Arisaka Hand Stop
- Aim Surplus ambi safety
- Parker Mountain Machine extended bolt release
- UTG Accusync Iron Sights (Still deciding if I like them)
- Elftmann Single Stage trigger
- Magpul Extended Magazine release
- Magpul Stock
- Holosun 403R while I decide if I want a Romeo 4T or Eotech on it. Mounted on a Scalarworks knock-off I got for free so not complaining lol.
- Aero Lower
- B5 Fin Grip (thinking of what color to paint it)

Just want an HM3X for the occasional magnified shot.
That’s a crazy riser you’ve got there
 
Back
Top Bottom