By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Ended up keeping my Max-9 on my CCW due to its reliability and affordability……if I ever I use it for self defense, I won’t be too worried about it being taken…..that might be a good reason to keep it aroundjust bailed a bodyguard 2.0 outta 10 day jail. it has replaced the LCP Max as my backup/pocket gun. guess I will sell the max or give it the wife IDK never really liked it don't really feel the need to keep it around.
![]()
Shield and G19, but mainly the Shield. Looking to add a 365 to the mix as well.Curious to know what ya’ll are carrying now a days….I have 5 on CA CCW list (Non-CA Hellcat & P365, CA Shield & Max-9 and Gen 4 G26 that I replaced a G43X that I ended up selling)…..I actually prefer carrying the Max-9 the most (very surprised)…… when traveling outside of California for work, I am somewhat old-school and still carry my HK P2000 .40 cal and CZ P01…..what do you all carry?![]()
G43x mos I love this thing. Got the rmsc shield but I don’t like the optic. Might need something with enclosed red dot.Curious to know what ya’ll are carrying now a days….I have 5 on CA CCW list (Non-CA Hellcat & P365, CA Shield & Max-9 and Gen 4 G26 that I replaced a G43X that I ended up selling)…..I actually prefer carrying the Max-9 the most (very surprised)…… when traveling outside of California for work, I am somewhat old-school and still carry my HK P2000 .40 cal and CZ P01…..what do you all carry?![]()
My G43xMOS came with a Holosun 407k, I’ve since replaced it with the Shield RMSc. I like not having to need an adaptor plate and it looks nice.G43x mos I love this thing. Got the rmsc shield but I don’t like the optic. Might need something with enclosed red dot.