I picked up my CCW last Tuesday. I went through LASD and it took two years. LASD only allows three guns and right now i have the full size Springfield xd9 with red dot and the glock 20. Not ideal for conceal carry but im in bear country a lot so thats why i added that one. I honestly didnt think i would end up getting the ccw so i didnt really have a good option to put on there. I will say though, i see a lot of people on here with 5k plus guns they are carrying and im not sure they are aware that they most likely wont see that gun again in the event of the use of their permit.Curious to know what ya’ll are carrying now a days….I have 5 on CA CCW list (Non-CA Hellcat & P365, CA Shield & Max-9 and Gen 4 G26 that I replaced a G43X that I ended up selling)…..I actually prefer carrying the Max-9 the most (very surprised)…… when traveling outside of California for work, I am somewhat old-school and still carry my HK P2000 .40 cal and CZ P01…..what do you all carry?![]()