- Messages
- 1,197
- Classified ads
- 1
Nice. That's good shooting for 7 yards, first time.Just got it, that was my first and only outing with it.
Fresh out of the store (store at the range)
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Nice. That's good shooting for 7 yards, first time.Just got it, that was my first and only outing with it.
Fresh out of the store (store at the range)
Nice groups!I think my front sight just a hair off center too, but I’m not sure if I want to touch it. I think there are more chances I move it more than it needs to be.
I’m an average shooter , and have big paws
7 yards .
It's both the chance for pieces of the metal jacket to shear off and fly out, but also that sometimes they can melt to the porting and cause accuracy issues over time.Blazer says not to use their ammo with ports or comps. Do not know if this is resulting in your FTFs? It shouldn't as believe it will result with more issues with the comp and debris/fouling. I used BB on my Prime, not knowing this, and did not have any feeding issues.
Marginal at best. You get a small amount of co-witness. Enough to index the barrel if the optic fails.How's the co-witness if any with the pebble integrated backup sight?
Pretty common, or so I heardMy word what a strange failure!!!