18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Purchased; Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 2.0 Carry Comp!

I think my front sight just a hair off center too, but I’m not sure if I want to touch it. I think there are more chances I move it more than it needs to be.
I’m an average shooter , and have big paws
7 yards .
Nice groups!
 
Blazer says not to use their ammo with ports or comps. Do not know if this is resulting in your FTFs? It shouldn't as believe it will result with more issues with the comp and debris/fouling. I used BB on my Prime, not knowing this, and did not have any feeding issues.
 
Blazer says not to use their ammo with ports or comps. Do not know if this is resulting in your FTFs? It shouldn't as believe it will result with more issues with the comp and debris/fouling. I used BB on my Prime, not knowing this, and did not have any feeding issues.
It's both the chance for pieces of the metal jacket to shear off and fly out, but also that sometimes they can melt to the porting and cause accuracy issues over time.
 
If you’re in the market for a BG 2.0 may as well get a Comp. If you have a non-comp, I wouldn’t upgrade.
I have the comp and out the box it was dead accurate and no jams or issues.

What I think is not talked about enough is the stimpling. Not too smooth or rough. Has a sandpaper feel and did not expect it out of a factory gun. Love it.

Got a Pebble and it shoots and looks awesome.

Pebble, you can turn off the optic, which is a nice feature.
 
How's the co-witness if any with the pebble integrated backup sight?
Marginal at best. You get a small amount of co-witness. Enough to index the barrel if the optic fails.
Gotta remember the Pebble’s body sits about 1/4 inches or more above the slide.
 
I'm using the Underwood Extreme Defender and using a CYA Supply holster. Still looking for other appendix holsters.
 
Picked mine up yesterday and shot 200 rounds of Magtech .380 through it.

I had zero issues and the sights seem on point.

Added it to my CCW today.

The mag disconnect fell out whilst cleaning it.
IMG_0697.webp
 
I tell you, this reminds me of the time I was driving defensively through a school zone going 23mph when this wild and ravenous telephone pole popped up out of the ground like a damn gopher!! Nearly poked my eye out I tell you what.

IMG_2364.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom